• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020-2021 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

36 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Gotta get some skaters out there, especially on D. And somehow manage to get a few controlled zone entries

When two of your defensemen are Hutton and Shattenkirk.  That's not going to happen.  I think on D, only Fowler has shown that he can skate and control the puck on D.  

9 hours ago, arch stanton said:

I don't know why they're balancing the ice time. the better players should be getting more time. And guys like Deslauriers and Grant should be replaced with speed. join the 21st Century

I agree.  Although as 4th lines, Grant/Deslauriers is fine.  Just need to limit them a bit and get them 10 minutes of ice instead of 13+.  

Also, while our front office is sleeping like babies.  

Krueger fired as coach of Sabres

I don't follow Buffalo. But, I'm wondering if their situation is similar to ours with regards to a GM that keeps blaming everyone but himself. Biggest disaster of an organization since Edmonton.

Did you read down to the other articles below the one you linked @ NHL? A real good one 😜 on the top 50 defense men in the NHL as of this week. Who would of thought Shattenkirk would be at 43 when Fowler and Lindholm aren't listed? I think we should sell high.

Oh, and I think I'll keep my subscription to the Athletic. Where does the NHL find clowns to write crap like that? Someone should tell them about the great free advice we give here.

Buffalo hired a new GM before this season. Cleaned out the whole staff. He should have fired Kreuger at the beginning but now he can do it with no doubt he can't do the job. If they're going to be this bad anyway they should unload anyone they can unload except maybe Dahlin.

What they really need is a goalie. It could be Gibson's occasional bouts of brilliance that keep Bob and co. employed in the first place

7 hours ago, arch stanton said:

Buffalo hired a new GM before this season. Cleaned out the whole staff. He should have fired Kreuger at the beginning but now he can do it with no doubt he can't do the job. If they're going to be this bad anyway they should unload anyone they can unload except maybe Dahlin.

What they really need is a goalie. It could be Gibson's occasional bouts of brilliance that keep Bob and co. employed in the first place

At the rate it's going, and the frustration that's obvious in Gibson.  He may ask for a trade soon.

43 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

At the rate it's going, and the frustration that's obvious in Gibson.  He may ask for a trade soon.

I'd trade him. But, if this draft isn't any better than being reported, I'd wait until the off season and get something in the following years draft.

1 minute ago, deepdrive said:

Drysdale, Zegras and (Damn!)Terry. All Three showing some elite skill.

Finally, a game where it's good to be a Ducks fan.

Add in Jones doing the dirty work.  With Ludestrom and Steel (is he scratched today, haven't heard his name).  

I said it before, but in the Kraken draft, you have to protect all 4 of them.  Same with Larsson on D.  

You really have to trade Manson and even Lindholm.

9 hours ago, arch stanton said:

Miller made a nice comeback after getting destroyed in Denver. How nice is it to get an infusion of top of the draft talent?

That's why the ducks need to sell sell sell.  Lindholm, Manson, Silfverberg, Henrique, Shattenkirk, Hutton.  Get picks, get young talent.  There are buyers out there.  

But, Sharpe is a good analyst. Gave some love to Terry who has been showing some elite skills lately (sans scoring - hey, he's a duck). The guy has some exceptional puck handling and retention skills. Also, is strong in bringing the puck across the blue line in traffic. Every game I'm becoming a bigger fan. Just put some pucks in the net Troy.