• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Albert Pujols #5

Claude

Just now, Jeremiah said:

I do. That's why I said in my post that he was an even better human being than a player. He died on his way to render aid to earthquake victims.

Are you aware of his treatment during his playing career?

1 hour ago, Jeremiah said:

I don't see how Quinlan's number wasn't retired the moment he left the Angels, similar to the White Sox retiring Baines's number as soon as he was traded to TEX. Huge oversight.

It's because Quinlan passed the incriminating photos of Scioscia onto Kevin Jepsen when he left.

16 hours ago, RendZone said:

Will Pujols’ #5 number be retired by the Angels and honored with these other players. 

Discuss.

Can’t wait to see some of your answers. 

7AFC286F-99D6-4255-B22F-49DA339F82DC.jpeg

17 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

@RendZone you already have your guy in Pujols, you don't get another player. 

Can you stop referring to Justin Upton as "Melvin". 

Thank you. 

Remember I'm the kindler, gentler moderator on here. Don't force me to release the hounds. 

So right after my response in the Maddon thread you took liberty to pile back on your guy. 

I don't think the Angels will retire Pujols number at the big A.

• Chuck locked this topic