• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Finally!! All three exhibition games will be televised next week!

Chuck

image.png

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

FOX SPORTS WEST AND LOS ANGELES ANGELS ANNOUNCE 60-GAME SCHEDULE

Schedule Includes Three Exhibition Games; All Telecasts Streamed Live on FOX Sports GO

Los Angeles – FOX Sports West, in partnership with the Los Angeles Angels, today announced broadcast plans for the 2020 condensed season with 60 games, inclusive of three exhibition games. Regular season coverage begins July 24 vs the Athletics from The Coliseum in Oakland, where FOX Sports West will deliver a 1-hour pre-game show ahead of first pitch at 6PM.

The three live exhibition games, feature the Angels at Padres from Petco Park on Monday, July 20; Angels at Dodgers from Dodger Stadium on Tuesday, July 21; and Angels vs Padres from Angel Stadium on Wednesday, July 22.

Victor Rojas and Mark Gubicza return to handle announcing duties for all Angels telecasts on FOX Sports West. With top priority being placed on COVID-19 safety protocols this season, Rojas and Gubicza will call all home games from their usual television booth inside Angel Stadium, and will call all road telecasts next to the FOX Sports West production truck in a separate trailer, outside Angel Stadium.

Angels Live pre-game and post-game shows return, bookending every home and road telecast this season on the regional sports network, to provide in-depth analysis, interviews, highlights and more. Patrick O’Neal and Kent French return to the half-hour show, rotating at the host position, while José Mota, Tim Salmon, Garret Anderson and Gubicza join the show on site or via video conference to offer expert analysis. Keeping in accordance with all safety protocols, all pre-game and post-game shows will originate from The Big A.

All Angels games produced by FOX Sports West, will again be available for live streaming on FOX Sports GO. The FOX Sports GO app is currently available for iOS, Apple TV, Android, Android TV, Chromecast, Fire tablets and Fire phones, Roku players and Roku TV, Xbox One, select Windows devices, and online at FOXSportsGO.com. Fans can download the mobile app for free from the iTunes App Store, Google Play, Amazon App Store and Windows Store.

For the complete Angels 2020 Season Schedule on FOX Sports West, click here. Please note: the schedule is subject to change.

So back in March I paid for the MLB.tv service in full like I do each season ($121.99) and then the world went to shit. I got an e-mail the other day saying they are refunding back $76.81 due to the reduced season which I thought was really cool of them, I also hope that they lift the blackout rules for this season especially since nobody can go to games this year.

24 minutes ago, John Taylor said:

So back in March I paid for the MLB.tv service in full like I do each season ($121.99) and then the world went to shit. I got an e-mail the other day saying they are refunding back $76.81 due to the reduced season which I thought was really cool of them, I also hope that they lift the blackout rules for this season especially since nobody can go to games this year.

Don’t hold your breath.

30 minutes ago, John Taylor said:

On a pro-rated basis, mlbtv is more expensive this year than it would have been without a shortened season.

https://awfulannouncing.com/mlb/mlb-tv-costs-59-99-for-the-60-game-season.html

58 minutes ago, southpaw said:

I am hoping MLBtv will waive the stupid blackout rules this year for airing these games since there will be no fans allowed. 

47 minutes ago, John Taylor said:

lol

you guys are funny thinking that MLB would throw a bone.

https://www.bleedcubbieblue.com/2020/6/12/21289444/mlb-tv-blackouts-2020-season

1 hour ago, John Taylor said:

Good news! I must have missed the email. 

But yeah, it would be good for them to life ALL blackout rules for this season. 

I'm going to reach out to Karen to send an email. 

I no longer have cable so in the back of my mind I was planning to arrange a bunch of one-week free trials of the streaming services which carry Fox Sports West so I could watch the entire 60-game season for free, using different credit cards, and email and billing addresses.  Unfortunately, it looks like FSW is carried only by Hulu Live TV and AT&T NOW.  It is not carried by Fubo, Philo, Sling or YouTubeTV.  So it may not be possible to get all 60 games for free.

Hulu, Fubo, Philo.  Who gets paid to think of these names?  I think a guy named Philo invented TV, so I guess that makes sense.  But what about the other ones?

Re: Hulu . . .

it is used in an ancient Chinese proverb that describes the Hulu as the holder of precious things. It literally translates to “gourd,” and in ancient times, the Hulu was hollowed out and used to hold precious things. The secondary meaning is "interactive recording."

Re: Fubo . . . 

In September 2017, FuboTV introduced Fubo Chávez, a fictional brand spokesperson. The character has appeared in three national TV commercials as well as digital advertising. He is promoted as “the World’s Greatest Fan.”

47 minutes ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

You Welcome guys! I was finally able to get an meeting with Fox Sport over lunch a few days ago, it got a little messing. But, we agreed upon a deal. so you welcome guys!

games will be televised on the 20th of this Month!

Hopefully, your next lunch will be with an English teacher.

I frequent a Triumph message board that has people from around the globe posting what they are driving or repairing and the most incoherent of all of the members is also one of the most knowledgeable about our cars.

He is from England but has the thickest brogue accent ever, so parsing his English with even Queen's English is a task let alone translating it to American English. But if you can decipher it and he is speaking towards a problem you have with your car, the fix works. 

People on this board, even if English is the one and only language, are always prone to spelling, grammatical and even sentence structure errors. The worst is @gotbeer but that is because he has a habit of drunk posting.  😉