• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Finally!! All three exhibition games will be televised next week!

Chuck

4 minutes ago, Blarg said:

People on this board, even if English is the one and only language, are always prone to spelling, grammatical and even sentence structure errors. The worst is @gotbeer but that is because he has a habit of drunk posting.  😉

I've been at war with grammar since 1970.  I refuse to give in.  

Last fall, i dropped Dish because they dropped FSW & PT. And to save some money on my bill, that was $140 a month. I went with Direct's basic package and saved $60  a month, figuring they also would drop FSW & PT like pretty much everyone else. So if i want to watch games, it will cost me almost $100 a month more for those 2 channels that i only watch for the Angel & Clippers games. Being on a fixed income , it ain't happening. As far as i am concerned FSW & PT can continue to die a slow death.

22 hours ago, greginpsca said:

Last fall, i dropped Dish because they dropped FSW & PT. And to save some money on my bill, that was $140 a month. I went with Direct's basic package and saved $60  a month, figuring they also would drop FSW & PT like pretty much everyone else. So if i want to watch games, it will cost me almost $100 a month more for those 2 channels that i only watch for the Angel & Clippers games. Being on a fixed income , it ain't happening. As far as i am concerned FSW & PT can continue to die a slow death.

Had Sling, which was fantastic at 35/mo. but I'm not willing to go back to $100+/mo to watch sports.  I don't know the real numbers but just from experience of those in my circle, a LOT of people have cut the cord.  I don't see how cable/sat companies are going to be able to provide the type of income that MLB has become accustomed to.  They are going to have to work something out to make local team viewing more affordable or face an eventual steep decline in revenue.

10 minutes ago, Junkballer said:

Had Sling, which was fantastic at 35/mo. but I'm not willing to go back to $100+/mo to watch sports.  I don't know the real numbers but just from experience of those in my circle, a LOT of people have cut the cord.  I don't see how cable/sat companies are going to be able to provide the type of income that MLB has become accustomed to.  They are going to have to work something out to make local team viewing more affordable or face an eventual steep decline in revenue.

I don't know of any streaming that carries FSW anymore. I think Direct tv is the only  way to see it here, at about $170. And Angels & Clippers games are really the only programming they have, unless your are into high school football, or old fishing shows