• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

You know what this place needs?

TORS hasn't been on in over a month.  I'm sure he's fine but I imagine everything going on when he went AWOL has kept him busy since then.  I always appreciate his insight, honesty and how he seems to be laid back despite everything he deals with but in this day and age I think it's a risk because all it takes is one person finding out who he is and complaining to negatively impact his job or where he works. 

5 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

TORS hasn't been on in over a month.  I'm sure he's fine but I imagine everything going on when he went AWOL has kept him busy since then.  I always appreciate his insight, honesty and how he seems to be laid back despite everything he deals with but in this day and age I think it's a risk because all it takes is one person finding out who he is and complaining to negatively impact his job or where he works. 

It also doesn't help that we have angry cop haters on here. I mean, who would want to hangout with a mob who hated their profession? I certainly wouldn't. 

He's probably just taking a break until things die down. I don't blame him.

2 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

this up here GIF by Chord Overstreet

and for one of the member's fields, politicians and angry mob want him defunded and canceled. Sad. 

2 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

It also doesn't help that we have angry cop haters on here. I mean, who would want to hangout with a mob who hated their profession? I certainly wouldn't. 

He's probably just taking a break until things die down. I don't blame him.

Oh for fuck's sake. 

TORS doesn't strike me as the type that gets bothered by that given his nature on here but who knows.  In this day and age even people who don't work for the state/feds have to watch out in regards to what they say or post online because even if it's a joke or taken out of context there could be real world consequences.  It's rare but it does happen and it's not worth someones livelihood.   

Just now, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

TORS doesn't strike me as the type that gets bothered by that given his nature on here but who knows.  In this day and age even people who don't work for the state/feds have to watch out in regards to what they say or post online because even if it's a joke or taken out of context there could be real world consequences.  It's rare but it does happen and it's not worth someones livelihood.   

This too! 

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

I have.

This isn't that forum though.

This isn't, but he was an active member across all forums.

There's a bunch of hate directed at law enforcement in the below thread about cops. 

I'm sure he sees and hears enough of it while on the job and across other outlets and with no baseball to discuss as of yet here, why even bother being part of another social media platform like ours that shits on his profession? That's my point! 

2 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

This isn't, but he was an active member across all forums.

There's a bunch of hate directed at law enforcement in the below thread about cops. 

I'm sure he sees and hears enough of it while on the job and across other outlets and with no baseball to discuss as of yet here, why even bother being part of another social media platform like ours that shits on his profession? That's my point! 

You're gonna have to point me in the direction of the "hate".

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

I always support my claims with evidence. 

Feel free to look through that thread, and this one...

So, no?

I'm not reading through 3,100 posts to find some random shit to prove YOUR "point".

You have to back up your own shit. I don't see it. So prove me wrong.

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

So, no?

I'm not reading through 3,100 posts to find some random shit to prove YOUR "point".

You have to back up your own shit. I don't see it. So prove me wrong.

Listen you little shit, I don't care what you agree with. 

It took me just 3 seconds to look at that thread and to see some shade thrown at the police. If you don't want to look for it, that's fine! 

Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 12.45.59 PM.png