• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

You know what this place needs?

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Naw, definitely not you. Just read the threads and the same rhetoric and jokes. By the time you see “Well said” or some combo of Stick/Tank and some back house for the fifth time in a day you want to blow your brains out.

That and I can’t post anything in the politics forum without someone responding “but Trump” even though I don’t care nor am I a Trump supporter.

Damn dude I went like 5-6 years without posting here. Why am I getting singled out?

8 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Jessica Alba grew up in the IE? 

I'm not sure Lou is accurate here.

Jessica Marie Alba was born in Pomona, California,[2] on April 28, 1981, to Catherine Louisa (née Jensen) and Mark David Alba. Her mother has Danish, Welsh, German, English, and French ancestry, while her paternal grandparents, who were born in California, were both the children of Mexican immigrants.[12] She has a younger brother, Joshua. Her third cousin, once removed, is writer Gustavo Arellano.[13] Her father's Air Force career took the family to Biloxi, Mississippi, and Del Rio, Texas, before settling back in Claremont, California, when she was nine years old.[7][14]

6 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I'm not sure Lou is accurate here.

Jessica Marie Alba was born in Pomona, California,[2] on April 28, 1981, to Catherine Louisa (née Jensen) and Mark David Alba. Her mother has Danish, Welsh, German, English, and French ancestry, while her paternal grandparents, who were born in California, were both the children of Mexican immigrants.[12] She has a younger brother, Joshua. Her third cousin, once removed, is writer Gustavo Arellano.[13] Her father's Air Force career took the family to Biloxi, Mississippi, and Del Rio, Texas, before settling back in Claremont, California, when she was nine years old.[7][14]

We count Pomona and Claremont as the IE.

Thanks for the shout out btw @Stradling

Honestly, even though I really do despise politics and I'm not super jacked about a 60 game season (although mildly excited for seeing something), it's mostly that work has been all consuming and I've got a little side project going right now.  

I do miss this place though and hope to find some time in the future.  

3 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

Thanks for the shout out btw @Stradling

Honestly, even though I really do despise politics and I'm not super jacked about a 60 game season (although mildly excited for seeing something), it's mostly that work has been all consuming and I've got a little side project going right now.  

I do miss this place though and hope to find some time in the future.  

i love you heart GIF by HiSmileTeeth

Next Thursday and Friday will be good days, @Dochalo. Baseball will officially be back. 

In fact, we're going to have three exhibition games on the tele preceding the season opener on Friday. 

Good times are ahead. 

Hopefully an Asteroid doesn't hit the earth before then because, well, 2020. 

9 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Next Thursday and Friday will be good days, @Dochalo. Baseball will officially be back. 

In fact, we're going to have three exhibition games on the tele preceding the season opener on Friday. 

Good times are ahead. 

Hopefully an Asteroid a Comet doesn't hit the earth before then because, well, 2020. 

FIFY

22 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Anyhow, I reached out to @ten ocho recon scout to see how he's doing and get an update. 

I think at this stage everyone in law enforcement needs our support, not just the people we know. 

I heard back from @ten ocho recon scout. I was partially correct.

He's good, just working out and staying away from all the craziness online as you can imagine during this current climate of hate against cops. 

He'll be back soon! He's super stoked baseball is coming back soon. 

Be kind to those in law enforcement, they're really taking a beating these days in more ways than one.