• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

You know what this place needs?

4 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

There's been an anti cop thread in The Hangout forum since 2014. If it didn't bother him all that time I don't it would bother him now. 

I don't think it's so much the anti cop threads here, I think it's the combination of cop hate that he sees in real life situations while on the job, on the news, on the radio and whenever he checks online. 

8 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Listen you little shit, I don't care what you agree with. 

It took me just 3 seconds to look at that thread and to see some shade thrown at the police. If you don't want to look for it, that's fine! 

Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 12.45.59 PM.png

Oh damn look at that "hate"! And on May 30th!

Ok assholes, thanks for derailing my thread.  I purposely didn’t post this in the political forum or the hangout forum.  I posted it in the Main Forum because that is where they are missed the most.  Doc is probably one of the top two baseball opinions on here.  TenOcho has inside experience the rest of us don’t have.  But to think TenOcho isn’t coming here because he is bothered by some anti-police constituent exists on here is absolutely nonsense.  Once again, not to get political but it is perfectly fine to have an opinion that cops shouldn’t murder people and have that not be seen as an anti cop opinion.  

3 hours ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

TORS doesn't strike me as the type that gets bothered by that given his nature on here but who knows.  In this day and age even people who don't work for the state/feds have to watch out in regards to what they say or post online because even if it's a joke or taken out of context there could be real world consequences.  It's rare but it does happen and it's not worth someones livelihood.   

I am very careful, especially on social media. My agency's Investigator General's office monitors it.

8 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Kind of why I started to post less. Nonstop dad jokes that detail threads while not being funny and nonstop politics detailing threads that aren’t funny.

It’s the same people spamming the forums, too.

I hope it's not my fault. I've been posting less only because I've been on vacation and I've stopped posting in the political forum about a month ago. 

I think once baseball is officially back, we'll be in better shape. 

Honestly, it sucks everywhere you go online to interact. 

19 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I hope it's not my fault. I've been posting less only because I've been on vacation and I've stopped posting in the political forum about a month ago. 

I think once baseball is officially back, we'll be in better shape. 

Honestly, it sucks everywhere you go online to interact. 

Naw, definitely not you. Just read the threads and the same rhetoric and jokes. By the time you see “Well said” or some combo of Stick/Tank and some back house for the fifth time in a day you want to blow your brains out.

That and I can’t post anything in the politics forum without someone responding “but Trump” even though I don’t care nor am I a Trump supporter.

Edited by Brandon

The world has turned to shit and everyone’s mind is elsewhere, it’s tough. I really hope that having some baseball on will give us something to talk about. With all the crazy shit happening it’s natural to bring it up but a big part of the problem has been that there hasn’t been anything else to talk about. With all the shut downs there isn’t anything to do either... it’s just a perfect storm.