• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

6 minutes ago, Kevin said:

If there is one thing 2016 taught me, never rule anything out. I don’t know if anything is going to or not going to backfire.

If people think Trump is a victim at this point, no amount of evidence being exposed would matter anyways. It truly would fulfill his statement about shooting someone on 5th Avenue and not losing a vote.

No one else is responsible but him for his actions. No one forced him to do the things he’s been accused of or caught on tape doing. The right either believes in personal responsibility or it is just a talking point that has no meaning because they can’t set the same standard for Trump.

You are correct. Trump’s base will never change their view of him as he is literally their Messiah. There are many other voters who really don’t have a “side” or usually don’t vote that could view him as a victim. Those are the people that are going to get him re-elected if they see this as playing dirty or trying to rig an election. I know you guys are good with what is happening here but there are many that will not be. I guess we’ll find out in about 11 months from now. 

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

16 minutes ago, Jason said:

You are correct. Trump’s base will never change their view of him as he is literally their Messiah. There are many other voters who really don’t have a “side” or usually don’t vote that could view him as a victim. Those are the people that are going to get him re-elected if they see this as playing dirty or trying to rig an election. I know you guys are good with what is happening here but there are many that will not be. I guess we’ll find out in about 11 months from now. 

If people are currently undecided but feel that Trump is having the 2024 election rigged against him and vote for him based on that, I would ask them how they feel about fake elector schemes, phone calls to election officials about finding votes, telling other officials not to certify the election “tonight”, telling them they’ll get them lawyers to help them out, etc. If that doesn’t bother them, then so be it. But again, it would just show double standard. 

One side is trying to use one of the amendments of the constitution to disqualify Trump, whether the interpretation is correct or not, while his side is having his lawyers plead guilty and admit the shenanigans they were up to.

I think we both can agree though, 2024 is going to make 2015/2016 look tame in comparison. Should be interesting.

6 hours ago, Kevin said:

If people are currently undecided but feel that Trump is having the 2024 election rigged against him and vote for him based on that, I would ask them how they feel about fake elector schemes, phone calls to election officials about finding votes, telling other officials not to certify the election “tonight”, telling them they’ll get them lawyers to help them out, etc. If that doesn’t bother them, then so be it. But again, it would just show double standard. 

One thing you left out is while January 6th was happening Trump called Tuberville asking him to delay the certification of the votes. 

I have the solution to this all. Trump should not be removed from any ballots but cult members should not be given access to voting.  Cults are fine if that is your thing but their members should not be able to have a say in who governs the rest of us.  Follow him to wherever you will, maybe the planet Mars-A-Lago for starters.  They will buy the ticket but there is no guarantee there will ever be any shuttles going that way or he will join them.  

12 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Mother would never stoop to such a level

Imagine all the inspiration for soulful break up music she would generate like a reboot of, I knew You Were Trouble, using Zelensky as the muse or You're Losing Me, a song of cutting off foreign aid to the Middle East. I Forgot That You Existed for Obamacare and My Tears Ricochet for gun control laws.

Every platform has a multiplatinum ballad. 

On 12/26/2023 at 6:30 PM, mmc said:

No proof he ever went to the island and he did way more to disassociate himself from Epstein than anyone else connected to him

Trump let Epstein use his property as a trolling/recruiting ground until he was basically forced to make him stop by another member’s objection and threat of legal action. Furthermore, of course he’d try to disassociate after being so complicit. That’s a very smart move.

Ultimately he ends up as an inmate under the watch of Trump’s DOJ and “commits suicide.”

You’re part of the problem.

5 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Imagine all the inspiration for soulful break up music she would generate like a reboot of, I knew You Were Trouble, using Zelensky as the muse or You're Losing Me, a song of cutting off foreign aid to the Middle East. I Forgot That You Existed for Obamacare and My Tears Ricochet for gun control laws.

Every platform has a multiplatinum ballad. 

Blarg is a secret Swiftie. Most of those songs could only be name-dropped by members of our community.

3 hours ago, Crampknees said:

I have the solution to this all. Trump should not be removed from any ballots but cult members should not be given access to voting.  Cults are fine if that is your thing but their members should not be able to have a say in who governs the rest of us.  Follow him to wherever you will, maybe the planet Mars-A-Lago for starters.  They will buy the ticket but there is no guarantee there will ever be any shuttles going that way or he will join them.  

Why do you hate democracy?

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

Trump let Epstein use his property as a trolling/recruiting ground until he was basically forced to make him stop by another member’s objection and threat of legal action. Furthermore, of course he’d try to disassociate after being so complicit. That’s a very smart move.

Ultimately he ends up as an inmate under the watch of Trump’s DOJ and “commits suicide.”

You’re part of the problem.

I’ll be sure to respect your privacy when he wins next year