• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

11 hours ago, Crampknees said:

I thought it was great when I first got here, but that was long ago.  Since the cult came about and the climate is all off, I would hard pass. The snowflakes and liberal tears are 10k times here with MAGA tears. The MAGAs live fat on the hog out here, always buying cars, boats, homes, home remodels, property, trips to wherever, stocks are paying, on and on. I know a lot of people with lake houses (flying MAGA flags of course).  One guy just did a $400k new dock with a nice boat house. Was there recently to visit and here comes a neighbor in his new boat flying MAGA shit, gets off the boat all holstered up, fat as fuck. Point is when they get together they sit and whine about how bad it is, constantly.  I look around at their lavish lifestyle expecting to see eviction notices, no electricity and the little ones running around screaming because they can't afford Desitin for their asses.  Nope, just MAGA tears because the prophet tells them it's bad without him. Fat ass MAGA holstered up because some lib is coming to get him when the only crime in his lake community will be when he is fucked up and tee-bones another boat on the lake. 

MAGAs need their catturds to cry into daily

Steroids are kicking in.

this is a funny post

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

16 hours ago, Spirit said:

My steps away from MAGA

World's Longest Straight Staircase: Get Ready To Be Dizzy! | Bit Rebels

Looks like a great workout, lets do it.  I wouldn't need the steps but just use the terrain. I haven't had any mixed drinks or alcohol other than an occasional beer or glass of wine in a year now.  Margaritas are on me at the top. 

6 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Looks like a great workout, lets do it.  I wouldn't need the steps but just use the terrain. I haven't had any mixed drinks or alcohol other than an occasional beer or glass of wine in a year now.  Margaritas are on me at the top. 

I'm afraid you're gonna take your MAGA journey by yourself, my friend.  But I wish you a safe journey.

Recordings, emails show how Trump team flew fake elector ballots to DC in final push to overturn 2020 election | CNN Politics
https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/28/politics/recordings-trump-team-fake-elector-ballots/index.html

CNN has obtained audio of Chesebro’s recent interview with Michigan investigators, and exclusively reported earlier this month that he also told them about a December 2020 Oval Office meeting where he briefed Trump about the fake electors plan and how it ties into January 6.

7 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Trump has no one blame but himself. Fuck him. I'm glad he's being held accountable for his actions.

If he is convicted then I will support him being removed from the ballots. As of today, due process still exists as well as the presumption of innocence. 

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

It should for the reason I stated. This is like MLB suspending Bauer because he was having a type of sex that they didn’t like and they want to believe all women. 

It doesn't though and your analogy is terrible.

Just now, Jason said:

It should for the reason I stated. This is like MLB suspending Bauer because he was having a type of sex that they didn’t like and they want to believe all women. 

Then we’ll need to update the constitution then for the 14th amendment.

Let’s be honest, Trump is getting his due process and much more with all the other criminal activities he’s been indicted for, a lot of which he’s been caught red handed with. In fact it’s proof Trump is getting preferential treatment compared to others. Jack Teixeira is sitting in a jail cell for his intentional mishandling of classified information while Trump’s out golfing and campaigning.

The same crowd that chanted “Lock her up” suddenly cares about due process. Which I have no problem with. Just be fucking consistent.

2 hours ago, Kevin said:

Then we’ll need to update the constitution then for the 14th amendment.

Let’s be honest, Trump is getting his due process and much more with all the other criminal activities he’s been indicted for, a lot of which he’s been caught red handed with. In fact it’s proof Trump is getting preferential treatment compared to others. Jack Teixeira is sitting in a jail cell for his intentional mishandling of classified information while Trump’s out golfing and campaigning.

The same crowd that chanted “Lock her up” suddenly cares about due process. Which I have no problem with. Just be fucking consistent.

Regardless, the optics of this strategy looks  like desperation on the part of the left. Trump has played the victim card quite a bit and this gives some credence to that for a lot of people.  It’s going to backfire in a big way. Had the Dems chose someone else other than Biden for ‘24 it may have worked out for them because a lot of people have seen enough of Trump and could have moved on. 

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

Regardless, the optics of this strategy looks  like desperation on the part of the left. Trump has played the victim card quite a bit and this gives some credence to that for a lot of people.  It’s going to backfire in a big way. Had the Dems chose someone else other than Biden for ‘24 it may have worked out for them because a lot of people have seen enough of Trump and could have moved on. 

So "the optics" is a reason to disregard the Constitution? 

Trump is going to play the victim card regardless. His feelings don't get to dictate law. 

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

If there is one thing 2016 taught me, never rule anything out. I don’t know if anything is going to or not going to backfire.

If people think Trump is a victim at this point, no amount of evidence being exposed would matter anyways. It truly would fulfill his statement about shooting someone on 5th Avenue and not losing a vote.

No one else is responsible but him for his actions. No one forced him to do the things he’s been accused of or caught on tape doing. The right either believes in personal responsibility or it is just a talking point that has no meaning because they can’t set the same standard for Trump.

10 minutes ago, St1ck said:

So "the optics" is a reason to disregard the Constitution? 

Trump is going to play the victim card regardless. His feelings don't get to dictate law. 

No, I’m just pointing out that this is likely going to end poorly for the Dems. As of today, Trump being part of a rebellion or insurrection is a matter of opinion as the process is still playing out. If he is convicted of such doings, I’ll be there right there with you. The 14th shouldn’t apply unless he’s convicted of it. Of course this is a first so there is t much precedence to compare it to.