• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

1 minute ago, Crampknees said:

So you are admitting have the country are a cult?  You are doing well, keep going. 

Nope I’m just playing your game.  If this were true, Trump wouldn’t be leading in the polls (something he was not doing at this point in the election season in 2016 or 2020) over pedo Joe by 3%

13 minutes ago, mmc said:

Nope I’m just playing your game.  If this were true, Trump wouldn’t be leading in the polls (something he was not doing at this point in the election season in 2016 or 2020) over pedo Joe by 3%

Speaking of pedo Joe and poles.  Time to cue the little pole dancer grinding for daddy's pole but only finding a little spore. Oh you said polls, never mind. 

woj6cz63huob1.jpg

15 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Speaking of pedo Joe and poles.  Time to cue the little pole dancer grinding for daddy's pole but only finding a little spore. Oh you said polls, never mind. 

woj6cz63huob1.jpg

I’m sure you were a reasonable person at one point but TDS seems to have completely broken your brain.  Praying you will one day move on from this traumatic experience, and for the safety of yourself and those around you when Trump gets re-elected next year

2 hours ago, mmc said:

I’m sure you were a reasonable person at one point but TDS seems to have completely broken your brain.  Praying you will one day move on from this traumatic experience, and for the safety of yourself and those around you when Trump gets re-elected next year

Or it could simply be I like watching your reaction to it. See earlier, you are too easy. 

3 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Or it could simply be I like watching your reaction to it. See earlier, you are too easy. 

You’re like this in every thread and post even when not conversing with me and you’re never on the main board or talking about the Angels, it’s pretty clearly taken over your entire personality

4 minutes ago, mmc said:

You’re like this in every thread and post even when not conversing with me and you’re never on the main board or talking about the Angels, it’s pretty clearly taken over your entire personality

Nah, I don't have time that much on here all day.  What time I have it's fun for me.  You do know you have about ten times just recently, while it is creepy to see that clip of Biden, called out Pedo Joe like he does kids.  Don't be upset and accuse others of TDS when you are clearly having a BDS episode. There are poster counts in threads and while mine may be all about the shit it is titled about, I am far off the leaders on the subject.  Enjoy your day. 

25 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

The only people with "TDS" are the ones still supporting him. 

You can't find anyone better? Lmao he lost to fucking Joe Biden as an incumbent. That's sad. 

Do you see someone better out there?  I asked this question in the other thread

11 minutes ago, mmc said:

Do you see someone better out there?  I asked this question in the other thread

Idk I'm not a Republican voter. Seems like it would be easy to find a candidate who isn't facing 91 indictments and doesn't talk like fucking Hitler. 

Haley? Christie? 

9 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Idk I'm not a Republican voter. Seems like it would be easy to find a candidate who isn't facing 91 indictments and doesn't talk like fucking Hitler. 

Haley? Christie? 

Lol.  Lmao even.  No one likes either of these 2

5 hours ago, Crampknees said:

There will never be someone better out there for you, which is fine.  Excuse everyone else for not thinking and believing in what you do. 

It’s not just me.  No one on this board on either side was able to name a better Republican candidate.  I liked DeSantis before he shat the bed on the campaign trail and I like Vivek but he has no shot at beating Trump in a primary 

1 hour ago, mmc said:

It’s not just me.  No one on this board on either side was able to name a better Republican candidate.  I liked DeSantis before he shat the bed on the campaign trail and I like Vivek but he has no shot at beating Trump in a primary 

This isn't a credit to Trump but an indictment of the Republican party.

8 hours ago, mmc said:

Oh, I don't think anyone would argue that any (R) running against him had a chance to or ever will to beat him.  I did wonder for a few seconds only what it would be like to vote for Haley. I think all the candidates both parties are a shit show. I see what you are saying now.  I have to disqualify myself from answering that. 

20 hours ago, mmc said:

This is not the flex you think it is.

On 12/30/2023 at 12:34 PM, Taylor said:

This isn't a credit to Trump but an indictment of the Republican party.

Maybe.  I mean Trump's got some warts but he's still easily the best president of my lifetime.  No issue with giving him a 2nd term

On 12/29/2023 at 11:04 AM, mmc said:

I’ll be sure to respect your privacy when he wins next year

I’ll be fine whatever the case is, just as I was in 2016. He’s an absolute bag of shit, but I’m not going to lose any sleep over him being president again.

Your response is super telling, though.