• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

13 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Maybe don't rape someone and then lie about it AND tarnish their character in public.

You guys are pathetic for defending him. Perhaps his lawyers should have lawyered harder.

Do you believe Tara Reade?

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

Trump should have given his DNA. If it came back it wasn’t his DNA on her clothes, I think the defamation suit goes a whole lot better for him.

I think I heard if he appeals, he has to put up a portion of money up for bond or something like that. @wopphil is that accurate?

Just now, Kevin said:

Trump should have given his DNA. If it came back it wasn’t his DNA on her clothes, I think the defamation suit goes a whole lot better for him.

I think I heard if he appeals, he has to put up a portion of money into an escrow or something like that. @wopphil is that accurate?

If he were innocent, he would have given his DNA.

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

If he were innocent, he would have given his DNA.

I think he should have given his DNA but he chose not to and that’s his right.

I have no definitive proof if he did or didn’t do it and we’ll probably never know. What I do know is we have audio proof of what Trump brags he does without consent or asking. “I don’t even wait.”

So would it really shock us if he did it? 

1 minute ago, Kevin said:

I think he should have given his DNA but he chose not to and that’s his right.

I have no definitive proof if he did or didn’t do it and we’ll probably never know. What I do know is we have audio proof of what Trump brags he does without consent or asking. “I don’t even wait.”

So would it really shock us if he did it? 

It's definitely his right. But with so much on the line, not giving his DNA is very telling.

7 hours ago, Kevin said:

I think I heard if he appeals, he has to put up a portion of money up for bond or something like that. @wopphil is that accurate?

I think that is the case in California. Maybe New York too (I assume that is where this suit is venued). I think you have to put up a bond equivalent to the judgment, or maybe even more than the judgment. Also, I believe in this case the jury awarded something like 15 mil in compensatory damages and 65 in punitive damages. That ratio is constitutional and fully lawful. So unless an appeals court finds the amount of compensatory damages wasn’t justified by the evidence, the punitive damages award should stand. 

25 minutes ago, Jason said:

I could see this but I don’t think RFK would do that. 

I mean you would be next in line to the presidency. With a fully impeachable trump as your only obstacle. In this case, there is no klamidia or pence that both sides don't want as a successor protecting the big guy.