• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

36 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Not a good sign for Trump. 

I don’t think it really matters that much.  I suspect that mostly it’s a result of people not being completely ridiculous about covid19.  It doesn’t make sense to crowd into an arena.  I’m glad to see that people at least on some level are reasonable about this. 

I’m a little more bullish on Biden then I was a few months ago, but I still think it’s likely that Trump is in good shape this November.  We’ll see how the rest of the summer goes. 

29 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don’t think it really matters that much.  I suspect that mostly it’s a result of people not being completely ridiculous about covid19.  It doesn’t make sense to crowd into an arena.  I’m glad to see that people at least on some level are reasonable about this. 

I’m a little more bullish on Biden then I was a few months ago, but I still think it’s likely that Trump is in good shape this November.  We’ll see how the rest of the summer goes. 

The debates should be entertaining. 

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

The word on twitter is that all the k-pop stans bought out tickets and didn't show up for the LOL's. I love it either way.

2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

He was expecting a lot more people. 

11 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

The word on twitter is that all the k-pop stans bought out tickets and didn't show up for the LOL's. I love it either way.

Ya I’ve seen that as well.  I guess a bunch of people were doing that shit.  Haha. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

6 minutes ago, mymerlincat said:

Trump is salivating at the chance to debate Biden lol

1 hour ago, Lou said:

There is no way Trump would refuse.

Lol a few months ago he was threatening he wouldn’t participate if he didn't like the moderators.  If Trump decides it’s not in his interest for some reason he won’t do it.  And look, I don’t doubt it’s the same for Biden and his team.  I could see some scenario where they try to squirm out of it as well.  

35 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Lol a few months ago he was threatening he wouldn’t participate if he didn't like the moderators.  If Trump decides it’s not in his interest for some reason he won’t do it.  And look, I don’t doubt it’s the same for Biden and his team.  I could see some scenario where they try to squirm out of it as well.  

I completely disagree.

41 minutes ago, RendZone said:

He was expecting a lot more people. 

it's interesting to watch all of this. there were many comments on social media about how irresponsible it was for him to hold this rally and expose so many people to the virus. now I'm seeing posts deriding him for having such a low turnout. just weird.

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

That’s ok !  I get why someone would think that.  I’m just taking the very brave position that I believe anything can happen between now and then. 

I would agree, however, a  complete narcissist like Trump would never pass up the opportunity to go after Biden on national television.

3 hours ago, Tank said:

it's interesting to watch all of this. there were many comments on social media about how irresponsible it was for him to hold this rally and expose so many people to the virus. now I'm seeing posts deriding him for having such a low turnout. just weird.

It was still irresponsible for him to hold the rally, no matter the turn out. The low turnout was just funny because 1) he was hyping it up the whole week with crazy numbers such as 1 millions applications and 100k expected attendees and 2) that was all he has going for him and even that fell flat

AOC gloats that Trump’s Tulsa turnout was sabotaged by ‘teens on TikTok’

U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez appeared to take pleasure Saturday night in reports that the turnout for President Trump’s Tulsa, Okla., rally was lower than expected.

In a Twitter post, Ocasio-Cortez claimed the Trump campaign had been scammed by teenage anti-Trump activists who allegedly reserved scores of tickets for the Tulsa event online – then failed to show up, thus preventing others from being able to attend.

“Actually you just got ROCKED by teens on TikTok,” the New York Democrat wrote in response to a Twitter message by Trump 2020 Campaign chief Brad Parscale, who argued that “Radical protestors” in Tulsa had prevented some of the president’s supporters from entering the BOK Center, where the rally was held.