• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

4 minutes ago, calscuf said:

That would be funny.  And unfortunate with less dead MAGAs in a month.  But we’ll probably find out that photo was taken at some other event.

I'm watching the news live right now and the arena is pretty empty. He's also a half hour late. There was supposed to be a big rally area outside for those that couldn't get in and they took it down because no one was there.

Edited by st1ckboy

5 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I'm watching the news live right now and the arena is pretty empty. He's also a half hour late. There was supposed to be a big rally area outside for those that couldn't get in and they took it down because no one was there.

But FS said there was close to a million people who wanted to go.

I guess they got held up by Antifa.

7 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Rico's picture must have been early.

People wait at a security checkpoint to attend a rally with US President Donald Trump later in the evening at the BOK Center on June 20, 2020, in Tulsa, Oklahoma. - Hundreds of supporters lined up early for Donald Trump's first political rally in months, saying the risk of contracting COVID-19 in a big, packed arena would not keep them from hearing the president's campaign message. 

The newest stuff definitely seems to suggest that the turn out isn’t great.  I saw this pic this morning and thought it was a huge crowd.  But like I said, this is in definite conflict with the most recent images.  

I don’t really know what to think and I also don’t really care.  But if the crowd is smaller that’s good news as far as Covid.  Sanity maybe has won the day.  Even in Trump country.  Maybe.  This morning it definitely seemed like a huge crowd. 

Edited by UndertheHalo