• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

18 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Screen Shot 2020-03-13 at 9.12.17 AM.png]

Trump could drop his pants and take a large dump on the podium as his response to coronavirus, and Republicans would still approve of the way he's handling it.

I'm guessing Rasmussen has him at 110%?

36 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Screen Shot 2020-03-13 at 9.12.17 AM.png]

Trump could drop his pants and take a large dump on the podium as his response to coronavirus, and Republicans would still approve of the way he's handling it.

there is a lot of truth in that and it isnt a good thing. our media has been so one sided it is tough to believe them in times of potential crisis. no doubt trump has told a few lies in his day. unfortunately the media hasnt done any better telling the truth.

33 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

there is a lot of truth in that and it isnt a good thing. our media has been so one sided it is tough to believe them in times of potential crisis. no doubt trump has told a few lies in his day. unfortunately the media hasnt done any better telling the truth.

Thank God for this media

https://www.businessinsider.com/jerry-falwell-jr-suggests-coronavirus-is-plot-to-hurt-trump-2020-3

10 minutes ago, Fireball said:

Oh ya, they likely made that whole thing up.  Any suggestions from your favorite sources....Breitbart, Info Wars then maybe.  

I apologize for over estimating your analytical ability  and reading comprehension skills. I was referring to  major media source such as CNN,CBS, ABC,MSNBC,NBC,UNIVISION,TELEMUNDO We have Fox that can be pro trump but you arent getting a lot of pro trump from the other carriers. Same rings true with the printed media. 

12 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

I apologize for over estimating your analytical ability  and reading comprehension skills. I was referring to  major media source such as CNN,CBS, ABC,MSNBC,NBC,UNIVISION,TELEMUNDO We have Fox that can be pro trump but you arent getting a lot of pro trump from the other carriers. Same rings true with the printed media. 

lol, I got you to type all those networks out.  Bravo. 

1 hour ago, angelinkc said:

thats no easy task. the caps button is tougher than me

What is no easy task is I just came back from the market.  The world is ending.  Normally I just wander around and check out the hot moms but this time it was all ugly dudes with multiple carts full of meat.  If you get corona and have a high temp are you really going to eat that 400 lbs of meat there.  Chances are they explode before the corona kills them. So I just wandered over to the alcohol, plenty in stock and loaded up.  Then if I get the corona I can just drunk text everyone.