• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

18 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Banning travel has massive ramifications but it should have been done a month ago. He would have gotten a lot of shit for it but we may have had a lot fewer cases of the virus here. As for the EU, their opinion doesn't really matter as they are not responsible for mitigating this thing on US soil. overall, this administration has a done a poor job dealing with this. 

the thing that is really unfortunate is that it seems like there was and pretty deliberate effort to mischaracterize how serious this is.  They should have done more, more quickly to expand the ability to test people.  I think there is a very serious concern about how we’re going to deal with the influx of sick people as well. 

the way we do healthcare is extremely ill suited for dealing with this. 

3 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

the thing that is really unfortunate is that it seems like there was and pretty deliberate effort to mischaracterize how serious this is.  They should have done more, more quickly to expand the ability to test people.  I think there is a very serious concern about how we’re going to deal with the influx of sick people as well. 

the way we do healthcare is extremely ill suited for dealing with this. 

I think this is a little presumptive. They may very well get a handle on this before it becomes as problematic as our last pandemic. Yes they could have and should have taken it more seriously and been proactive at heading this off 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fabio-wajngarten-brazilian-presidents-press-secretary-tests-positive-for-coronavirus/ar-BB116pnq?ocid=spartandhp

In case you are wondering why Trump's voice was shaky last night.

Fabio Wajngarten, the press secretary for Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro, tested positive for coronavirus on Thursday, two sources have told CNN. Bolsonaro's health is being monitored. It comes just days after Wajngarten met U.S. President Donald Trump in Florida.

BB116pJx.img?h=1080&w=1920&m=6&q=60&o=f&

19 hours ago, wopphil said:

I listened to it on the radio, which really allowed me to focus on the content and tone. It was beyond horrific. Everything about it was horrible - the presentation, the message, the slurred speech. He is an abomination that makes me embarrassed to be American. 

What is funny is the Trumpers focus on Biden and his slurring and incomplete sentences and senility.  Not that I am happy with Biden ending up the nominee but the fuck, Trump can't put a complete sentence together, senile as fuck and really dumber than a bag of rocks.  Trumpers what happened to we like him because he tells it like it is and speaks like us.  What does that say about you other than blame someone else. You already voted for Biden then. 

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

If Trump got coronavirus, do you think we'd know about it?

Probably not until it became an impediment to him being President. Which would mean Pence would be acting President and possibly the candidate for the Republicans in November if the virus really is as dangerous to people over 70 as statistics show. We will know for sure in two weeks. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/12/trump-coronavirus-travel-europe-resorts-126808

President Donald Trump’s new European travel restrictions have a convenient side effect: They exempt nations where three Trump-owned golf resorts are located.

Trump is already under fire for visiting his properties in both countries as president, leading to U.S. taxpayer money being spent at his own firms. The president has been saddled with lawsuits and investigations throughout his term alleging that he’s violating the Constitution’s emoluments clause by accepting taxpayer money other than his salary.

The U.S. government proclamation initiating the ban targets 26 European countries that comprise a visa-free travel zone known as the Schengen Area.

The United Kingdom, which is home to Trump Turnberry and Trump International Golf Links, and Ireland, which is home to another Trump-branded hotel and golf course at Doonbeg, do not participate in the Schengen Area. Bulgaria, Croatia and Romania are also not part of the Schengen Area. All three of the resorts are struggling financially.

Both sides! Every president does this.

47 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Why does this matter? How does not allowing people to travel here affect people going to play golf at the courses over there? I believe people are still allowed to travel from here to there.