• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

9 minutes ago, Adam said:

I carry my wallet in my left sock!

If the alleged incident at Carl's Jr. is in fact true, and I'm not confirming it is, you must understand the severity of the anxiety caused by the frustrating experience of receiving a Western Bacon Cheeseburger, when a fat man clearly orders a DOUBLE Western Bacon Cheeseburger. 

A fat man knows you can get two Western Bacon Cheeseburgers for 6.99

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

Just now, Rico said:

A fat man knows you can get two Western Bacon Cheeseburgers for 6.99

You're correct. I'll concede that economically, that is the wise decision. However, a counterpoint. The Double provides a greater value IMO as I thoroughly enjoy sliding my tongue between the two patties as much as I enjoy the consumption of the perfectly married beef (product), cheese, bacon, onion ring and bbq sauce combination.  

15 minutes ago, Adam said:

You're correct. I'll concede that economically, that is the wise decision. However, a counterpoint. The Double provides a greater value IMO as I thoroughly enjoy sliding my tongue between the two patties as much as I enjoy the consumption of the perfectly married beef (product), cheese, bacon, onion ring and bbq sauce combination.  

Inspired. 

15 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Doesn't it bother you that you constantly echo Fox News talking points?

This is a fun game.

But, I don't. That's the difference. I discuss topics not recite party line politics as if it were my words and thoughts.

That and I never watch Fox news. 

6 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Is she hot?

Yes. Has a good sense of humor and went vegan for health reasons and do a complete body makeover. She's into fitness and drags my son out for walks so he is in better shape than when he met her. They make a good pairing, Matt is the more extroverted, Scarlett fun loving but sensible. They both have a conservative streak in them while maintaining compassion for those less fortunate.

7 hours ago, Don said:

That's a step in the right direction for sure. Arguably the most despised aspect of the healthcare system for me is the random ass, completely unexpected bills that pop up for what seem like cheap/minor things (and are cheap/minor in other places). More transparency in knowing the cost of those things upfront would certainly help, though the other side of me thinks that hospitals/insurers will find wonderful new ways to get around this because corps gonna corp. 

Are we letting Trump pretend to be an advocate of transparency? I still have to wonder why this has to be handled  at the federal 330 million level. Why can’t the actual consumers go to the service providers and tell them to either be up front or stick their hospitals? There’s so many ways to do this now. Just create a yelp for healthcare and get the word out. This is what the Twitter obsessed dipshits should be crowing about 

1 minute ago, greginpsca said:

It bothers me that he shits on the Constitution, thinks he is above the law, is totally incompetent, shits on the rule of law, and every other word he speaks is a lie. That is the short version.

Holy shit a Lib. 

Welcome to the resistance, brother.