• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

2 minutes ago, calscuf said:

If obscure old message board references aren't for you, how about shut the fuck up and control the weird need to comment on shit you have no idea about?

Sure seemed like your comment was directly to me, so I commented from my honest perspective of what you said.  No I don’t recognize that as a reference to some old message board content.

You clearly know that from your last classy comment yet you still choose to get aggro.

Super cool.

• Replies 49.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

Documents have been discovered that show cash transfers from a Ukrainian gas company to a slush fund operated by several major Democrats.

Let's see if any heads roll for this.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/breaking-leaked-documents-show-tens-millions-ukraine-paid-kerry-biden-jr-fund

In before mediafactfuckfacecheck.org post.

52 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Sorry for the brain flex.  I will take one shot at explaining it for you.

You have the right to practice any religion you want.  That is a right.  You don’t need a priest or pastor to do that.

How can you exercise your “right” to (what you view as) healthcare if there were no doctors?

So how could the government protect your right to healthcare unless they forced people to be doctors?

We know the government cannot force people to be doctors.  That would be a violation of their rights.

You staying with me?

Therefore, it is impossible for access to doctors to be a human right.

Its not.

Advanced, quality medical care is a PRODUCT of people’s right to choose their profession.  They can also choose to abandon the profession entirely.

If people are perfectly free to not be doctors and nurses, then how on earth can the population have a right to their services?

Either you get it or you don’t. 

Still not following you with the whole forcing people to be doctors, but moving on.

Here's how I see it. If we have trillions of dollars we can spend to blow up a bunch of brown people on the other side of the planet, I think we can afford to make sure our own people have insurance. No one from a country as rich as ours should ever have to file for bk, just for getting sick. Or have to decide whether or not they should get their prescriptions, or put food on the table. We're better than that. Or at least we should be. Other countries with far less resources seem to be able to handle this 

19 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I've told you before, you can bash me all you want but leave the fucking Touareg out of it. 

Ok, let's go to the Heartland of America, straight out of the corn belt, two tone Chevy Pickup with stock factory wheels and a AM/FM radio with pushbutton presets. Not sure whether it should be hay bales or pool equipment in the bed, that vehicle is so whitebred.

Just now, st1ckboy said:

Still not following you with the whole forcing people to be doctors, but moving on.

Here's how I see it. If we have trillions of dollars we can spend to blow up a bunch of brown people on the other side of the planet, I think we can afford to make sure our own people have insurance. No one from a country as rich as ours should ever have to file for bk, just for getting sick. Or have to decide whether or not they should get their prescriptions, or put food on the table. We're better than that. Or at least we should be. Other countries with far less resources seem to be able to handle this 

We don't have trillions of dollars for either of those subjects. This country is broke as fuck.

4 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Documents have been discovered that show cash transfers from a Ukrainian gas company to a slush fund operated by several major Democrats.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/breaking-leaked-documents-show-tens-millions-ukraine-paid-kerry-biden-jr-fund

al roker thinking GIF

17 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I don't need to check that I went to orangemanbad.com and it says progs aren't shady. 

16 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

In theory, he's right. The hypothetical of nobody wanting to be a doctor is unlikely though. If something is a right then EVERYONE must be able to exercise it whenever they like. The government would have to ensure that there are always doctors to treat people. 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Says the guy with a Volkswagon SUV. It's the metrosexual white male equivilant of the Suburu Forrester for Birkenstock wearing lesbians. 

The sad thing is you literally don’t realize how truly embarrassed you should be by that comment.

It’s childish, lazy, and sexist all at the same time.

Congrats on the triple crown.

Speaking of money, Elizabeth Warren’s seemingly singular campaign strategy is for all of us to hate billionaires, be envious of billionaires and punish the billionaires and go after their wealth.

Maybe I am all alone on this, but I have zero interest in going after somebody else’s after tax wealth.

Stupid.  It’s not my money, and if she knew anything at all about real world economics and our monetary system, there is nothing a billionaire can do with their money (other than put it a duffle bag in cash under their bed) that doesn’t HELP others ALSO build wealth.

Bill Gates getting filthy rich didn’t make a bunch of people poorer.  Wealth isn’t “distributed” as a finite amount like sharing one large pizza.

But let’s be honest.  She knows this but pretends otherwise to exploit stupid people for votes.

23 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Speaking of money, Elizabeth Warren’s seemingly singular campaign strategy is for all of us to hate billionaires, be envious of billionaires and punish the billionaires and go after their wealth.

Maybe I am all alone on this, but I have zero interest in going after somebody else’s after tax wealth.

Stupid.  It’s not my money, and if she knew anything at all about real world economics and our monetary system, there is nothing a billionaire can do with their money (other than put it a duffle bag in cash under their bed) that doesn’t HELP others ALSO build wealth.

Bill Gates getting filthy rich didn’t make a bunch of people poorer.  Wealth isn’t “distributed” as a finite amount like sharing one large pizza.

But let’s be honest.  She knows this but pretends otherwise to exploit stupid people for votes.

Some people think its fine to have 4 pairs of shoes, 2 cars, premium cable, etc... but its not okay to have beyond some arbitrary amount of money.

20 minutes ago, calscuf said:

You guys act like you have any sort of wealth.  

You're basically rich people's bitches, just doing their bidding for them, wishing someday you could suck at their teet.

Jokes on you, I'm 2 payments away from owning my 2015 Ford Fusion outright.

Balller!

Here you go, LHalo. Sorry it's late.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-federalist-papers-project/

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Overall, we rate The Federalist Papers Project Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracies and few failed fact checks by IFCN fact checkers.

1 hour ago, junkorama said:

The sad thing is you literally don’t realize how truly embarrassed you should be by that comment.

Sad you don't see the silly humor in it since it was directed to Cals. Maybe Texas really isn't better than California.

1 hour ago, junkorama said:

So are we taking all posts here seriously now?