• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Just now, Glen said:

If Hillary is so bad as her job at a politician, how did she get elected as a Senator and serve as Secretary of State, and how is she now the democratic nominee for president?

Schrodinger's Hillary.

She may lose to Donald Trump and lead this country into a new era of medieval serfdom.  That's Joe Blanton level of bad.

23 minutes ago, nate said:

So you are good with the FBI rigging an election?  Good to know.

Ha, so laughable that the Dems would start claiming the election is rigged, after basically rigging the nomination.

Also, pocahontas and others loved to mock Trump for saying the election was rigged, now they're claiming it's rigged? Priceless.

3 minutes ago, Glen said:

Touche. Let's not forget that John Kerry did the same thing, in sorta reverse order.

W would be 5-10 points ahead of H. Clinton. Kerry would have destroyed Trump. Especially since his elite 1% inability to relate to the average voter would be laughable compared to gold toliet Trump.

4 hours ago, Thomas said:

What do you expect after years of watching Game of Thrones?  If a Lannister would do it, it's at least POSSIBLE that someone did it for reasons besides the obvious. The only thing we're missing is a cut to a view of Hillary from the back slowly slipping her robe off and sliding into a heated bath.  Most likely with a shocking reveal of Trump already bathing on the other side. And then Kaine getting killed for no apparent reason.

Ah, I don't think anyone in their right mind would subscribe to that since it would have Hilary doing the walk of shame.  NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THAT!

17 minutes ago, HaloCory22 said:

I was just going to post the exact same thing. Didn't realize Ilten took over Chuck's account.

Is that a bad thing? :)

This forum is saturated with libs/dems. 

I just wanted to do a drive by. Honestly, I don't have the couth and patience when talking politics like Adam, MT, Bruce, Lou and Geoff demonstrate.

I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve. So like Brian Ilten who shares a lot of my political beliefs, I may not be a regular participant in here.

Trust me, that's a good thing for everyone involved plus it's a no win situation. You're not going to believe what I say and vice versa. 

Happy Thursday to you! 

4 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

I certainly don't.  It takes away the ability/responsibility of the individual and hands it over to the state.  The Church cannot do what you are wanting it to do as long as they are waiting for the government to do it for them.

Exactly. But the Church (for the most part) isn't doing what it should be doing in regards to helping the "least of these." So if the government didn't do it, who would?

I heard something interesting recently. Until the Great Depression, the Church was the primary provider of social services in the U.S. Once the Depression hit, churches were struggling and basically gave away that responsibility to the government. Then the New Deal happened, and World War II, and the Church has since taken a backseat when it comes to caring for the needy. Of course, there are plenty of churches doing incredible things to help the needy—but if every church made outreach a priority, there would be a lot less need for government programs. Republicans tend to be in favor of slashing government programs to save money. But that simply can't happen until individuals and churches step up in a significant way. 

4 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

How can churches do so much more when the government takes so much of their congregation's money?  

Oh come on man.

Church super PACs are all over.  They are even more charged up ever since they lost their anti-gay rampage.

20 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Is that a bad thing? :)

This forum is saturated with libs/dems. 

I just wanted to do a drive by. Honestly, I don't have the couth and patience when talking politics like Adam, MT, Bruce, Lou and Geoff demonstrate.

I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve. So like Brian Ilten who shares a lot of my political beliefs, I may not be a regular participant in here.

Trust me, that's a good thing for everyone involved plus it's a no win situation. You're not going to believe what I say and vice versa. 

Happy Thursday to you! 

I just meant it more as in I don't remember you ever being THIS heavily into politics. Regardless of stances lol.

21 minutes ago, nate said:

Oh come on man.

Church super PACs are all over.  They are even more charged up ever since they lost their anti-gay rampage.

You don't understand what I'm saying.  An individual church is only going to be effective in giving when it's membership is able to give and are given a good reason to do so.  This is true for a church, individual, Christian, Muslim or Atheist.  The more control over your money you have means a greater ability to help others.  

The more I am taxed, the less money I have and the less time I have to give.

6 hours ago, Taylor said:

I agree with you. But when I look at what the Democratic party stands for and what the Republican party stands for, in my honest assessment, I feel one comes closer to the teachings of Jesus (at least in theory).

You might be confusing Jesus with Robinhood. I don't think Robinhood kept 95% of what he stole for himself though.

31 minutes ago, cezero said:

Baier just apologized on air for being a prostitute propagandist for Trump and the GOP. 

"It wasn't just inartful, it was a mistake."

In other news, fire still hot, water still wet. 

It isn't just a FOX thing for me. All cable news and radio news is basically a tabloid now. Even the NYTimes, which has a pronounced liberal bent, I know, is little more than a tabloid rag now.  Might as well get your news from fortune cookies. 

That's a bit dramatic as expected.

But at least he owned it.

"The general counsel for Clinton's campaign and other plaintiffs filed a court motion on Oct. 1 demanding Guilford and four other North Carolina counties expand their early voting opportunities. The court denied it"

sounds as if the libs were trying to change voting regulations 

Edited by Lou

12 minutes ago, Lou said:

"The general counsel for Clinton's campaign and other plaintiffs filed a court motion on Oct. 1 demanding Guilford and four other North Carolina counties expand their early voting opportunities. The court denied it"

sounds as if the libs were trying to change voting regulations 

Nope. Still voter suppression 

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37826098

US election 2016: What really happened with the Clintons in Haiti?

image.gif

"The foundation, working with the Clinton State Department, helped arrange a US-subsidised deal with the Haitian government to build the $300m factory complex in 2012.

Several hundred farmers were evicted from their land to make way for the 600-acre manufacturing site, which produces clothes for retailers such as Old Navy, Walmart and Target.

South Korean textile giant Sae-A Trading Co, which is the main employer at the facility, subsequently donated between $50,000 to $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation. 

Mr Clinton declared 100,000 jobs would be created "in short order".

But the Caracol Industrial Park has created only 8,000 jobs."

Edited by Lou