• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

34 minutes ago, Blarg said:

When the white lightning business ran dry they turned to being a coyote to make ends meet. This them crossing the Rio Grande.

tenor.gif?itemid=4517723

i notice you haven't showed how the landing went. 

was that intentional?

44 minutes ago, Taylor said:

How do MAGA and others feel about Trump using eminent domain to seize land along the border?

I'm sure some would disagree and I feel bad about posting it because innocent people would get killed because of corrupt politicians (shocking, I know) but if the second amendment ever had a purpose, it would be this. 

4 hours ago, Rico said:

The President has been spewing Russian propaganda. The WSJ editorial board calls him out on it.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trumps-cracked-afghan-history-11546560234

Dude the guy is a Russian asset backed by a cavalcade of village idiots.  I only come here to hope they can see their shortcomings.  One day we will all agree MAGA's should never have been born. 

4 hours ago, Kevin said:

I'm sure some would disagree and I feel bad about posting it because innocent people would get killed because of corrupt politicians (shocking, I know) but if the second amendment ever had a purpose, it would be this. 

interesting. i hadn't even considered that option.

if there are people along the southern border who would be in danger of losing their land to ED and they fully support the 2A, this could get very interesting really quickly.

7 hours ago, calscuf said:

You know, honestly, I’m getting a little tired of both of you.  

You can badmouth Trump as much as you want, but there is one thing you forget.  Trump is like the Wizard from Oz.  He’s going to fulfill lots of dreams.

MAGA will get a brain.

Blarg will get a heart.

Back the Truck Up will get courage.

FS will get a 30 year old Latina.

YV will get a penis.

Lou will get white.

When you realize that, maybe you’ll stop sweating the little things.  Maybe it’s time for you to believe.  What do you wish for?

I want to be one of those flying monkeys but with a MAGA hat. 

I make shit up and troll the MAGA's here on purpose.  Maybe I should be banned but truth is I troll myself here probably more. Trolled this dumb ass on the golf course yesterday, the restroom on #13 was locked and I told him Hillary locked it when she shut down the government.  He spent the rest of the round blaming Hillary for the shutdown.  See when you are rubes, you are going to get trolled. 

Give me shit, I can take it and actually look forward to it. Nothing can be worse than when I played golf with a Brit who kept telling me I dropped a clanger after every tee shot. 

One of these days a Border agent is going to get killed at the southern border.

Grandma Pelosi should think about this:

Does she want the agent's death pinned on her and the Dem party?

Or should she just give Trump his 5,2 billion and move ahead with impeachment?

18 hours ago, Taylor said:

How do MAGA and others feel about Trump using eminent domain to seize land along the border?

I used to be opposed to it when I was a lib.

But then I realized, thanks to DJT, that we need schools, highways, etc, .

If the landowners are made a decent offer for their properties along the border, I'm fine with it.

12 hours ago, calscuf said:

You know, honestly, I’m getting a little tired of both of you.  

You can badmouth Trump as much as you want, but there is one thing you forget.  Trump is like the Wizard from Oz.  He’s going to fulfill lots of dreams.

MAGA will get a brain.

Blarg will get a heart.

Back the Truck Up will get courage.

FS will get a 30 year old Latina.

YV will get a penis.

Lou will get white.

When you realize that, maybe you’ll stop sweating the little things.  Maybe it’s time for you to believe.  What do you wish for?

I already own a penis, and it's not mine.

On 1/4/2019 at 1:05 PM, fan_since79 said:

Well, so much for compromise.

According to the Washington Post, Trump told congressional leaders today that he will keep the government shut down for months "or even years" to get his $5 billion for the wall. 

Swell.

they need to get this fixed. i'm taking a group of students to washington d.c. in March, and the air & space museum better be open by then OR HEADS WILL ROLL!!!!

9 hours ago, Tank said:

they need to get this fixed. i'm taking a group of students to washington d.c. in March, and the air & space museum better be open by then OR HEADS WILL ROLL!!!!

Just take the students to the California Science Museum.  And pocket the difference for your Vegas fund for Cory's bachelor party.  

If there is a govt. shutdown, then how can Emperor Insolvent be receiving thousands and thousands of calls saying his shutdown is the greatest thing and take my first born too if it gets me a wall.  Do the MAGA-MINDS have his personal number?  That's right y'all tweet him hundreds of times a day. 

Never mind first paragraph, it never really was a wall or ever called that. 

Libs just imagine him saying that. 

Lou first, Blarg has been sent to the back of the bus. 

28 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

If there is a govt. shutdown, then how can Emperor Insolvent be receiving thousands and thousands of calls saying his shutdown is the greatest thing and take my first born too if it gets me a wall.  Do the MAGA-MINDS have his personal number?  That's right y'all tweet him hundreds of times a day. 

Never mind first paragraph, it never really was a wall or ever called that. 

Libs just imagine him saying that. 

Lou first, Blarg has been sent to the back of the bus. 

phone companies aren't run by the government, Albert. 

29 minutes ago, Lou said:

phone companies aren't run by the government, Albert. 

So you are saying you can just call the POTUS directly on 1-900-POTUS?  To call the GOVT they have switchboards directing you to whomever I imagine run by govt. employees.  What say you Hawking.