• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

27 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

It's sliced cheese not a block. You just slide it in from under the mask. 

Yeah, I'm sure when you cut the cheese - the smell does slide up under the mask.

3 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

Jersey Mike's makes a much better Italian. Even Philly's Best has a pretty good Italian. 

I really miss Philly's Best. The Italian was good but you can get a pretty good Italian at Jersey Mike's. What they don't have here (that I haven't found yet) is a good cheesesteak.

4 hours ago, Jason said:

Ohio girl, 13, stabbed to death, and another 13-year-old girl is charged with her murder (msn.com)

I guess they were right, teens have been having knife fights for eons and cops aren't needed to police their communities. Has BLM or Lebron raised any concerns or outrage over this yet?

When is Bree Newsom held accountable for her tweet, literally encouraging this murder.

On 4/22/2021 at 3:51 PM, Redondo said:

Virginia moving to eliminate all accelerated math courses before 11th grade as part of equity-focused plan

Making school easier is not the answer

We will fall even farther behind other countries

Young adults need to be challenged to think and to prepare for college

this is so completely idiotic. why encourage kids to push themselves? i'll bet they'll go after AP classes next in their push to make everyone equal and generic.