• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

Imagine someone checking this thread for the first time and starting at the end...

Samiches? 

Subway is just so-so... I only go to one if it's convenient.  Jersey Mike's is definitely #1 and Togo's is #2.  I don't even know where a Quiznos is any more and never cared that much for them when they were around.  Jimmy John's is pretty good too, but I don't have one close by.  I actually prefer to make my own sandwiches. 

When I worked at San Jose State, I used to go to the original Togo's. 

There was a place in L.A. near the Harbor Freeway on 7th Street called "The Sandwich Joint." Best sandwiches I ever ate... used to go there a lot when I worked in L.A.  I heard it closed though...

6 minutes ago, True Grich said:

Imagine someone checking this thread for the first time and starting at the end...

Samiches? 

Subway is just so-so... I only go to one if it's convenient.  Jersey Mike's is definitely #1 and Togo's is #2.  I don't even know where a Quiznos is any more and never cared that much for them when they were around.  Jimmy John's is pretty good too, but I don't have one close by.  I actually prefer to make my own sandwiches. 

When I worked at San Jose State, I used to go to the original Togo's. 

There was a place in L.A. near the Harbor Freeway on 7th Street called "The Sandwich Joint." Best sandwiches I ever ate... used to go there a lot when I worked in L.A.  I heard it closed though...

Subway is by far the worst. I'm not even sure it's even considered food. 

13 minutes ago, Jason said:

I had Philly's Best for lunch on Monday. I was quite pleased 

They are good but I think that's another place like Togos that is just hanging on. There used to be a line out the door and now even if you go between 12-1 you can just walk right up to the counter. 

Just now, st1ckboy said:

They are good but I think that's another place like Togos that is just hanging on. There used to be a line out the door and now even if you go between 12-1 you can just walk right up to the counter. 

That's true. We went at noon and there was one other person in there 

17 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Which Wich is pretty good

Forgot about them... They have good milkshakes.

Working from home for the past year, I haven't been to many places to eat out for lunch.... Never been to a Philly's Best.