• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

4 hours ago, Redondo said:

Mark Cuban explains why he backs Biden in November: 'Joe Biden actually wants to run a country'

So how exactly would he do that Mark?

Biden has not laid out any constructive plans on what he will do if elected.

4 hours ago, Rico said:

What is Trump's plan for the next 4 years?

Once again, nobody can justify voting for Biden without naming Trump. 

4 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Just like nobody could justify voting for Trump without naming Hillary. It's not about who wins but about who doesn't

Yeah that's kind of where we are at but those that will vote for Trump this November actually really like the guy 

23 hours ago, Redondo said:

It's being implemented now. 

Biden would be changing things. How?

This has been the worst 4 months of Trumps presidency and that’s saying a lot considering how poor the first 3 years were. I don’t think many people (other than the nutswingers) want what trump is “implementing” now with his Coronavirus and race relations flops and it’s showing in the polls.

1 minute ago, fan_since79 said:

Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump by 14 points two weeks before the 2016 election

https://time.com/4546942/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-lead-poll/

I'm done predicting elections and a lot can change in the next 4+ months but I will say there are two key differences in this election and 2016. One main factor is the unfavorable polls. Hills unfavorable polls were as high as Trumps where Bidens aren't. Also from what i noticed Bernie voters don't seem to hate Biden like they did Hillary. I think those are two key things that can swing back the 110k votes in 3 states that lead to a Trump win. 

7 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump by 14 points two weeks before the 2016 election

https://time.com/4546942/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-lead-poll/

7 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Michael Dukakis led George H.W. Bush 55-37% in July of 1988.

Bush won 40 states in November.

https://www.nytimes.com/1988/07/26/us/dukakis-lead-widens-according-to-new-poll.html

If you want to hang your hat on a couple of outliers where the polls weren't accurate you go right ahead. 

Btw in 2016, Hillary did win the popular vote so that national poll wasn't that far off and George H.W. Bush ended up being a 1 term president losing 370-168 in the next election.