• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

6 hours ago, Rico said:

King was exposed as a charlatan a few months ago.  

Awww, did your Twitter buddy, Talcum-X, disagree with the echo chamber? I hope you blocked him so he never enters any doubt into your group thought. Bad man, bad, bad man. 

4 hours ago, Blarg said:

Awww, did your Twitter buddy, Talcum-X, disagree with the echo chamber? I hope you blocked him so he never enters any doubt into your group thought. Bad man, bad, bad man. 

He's been using tragedies just to raise money for himself. 

RNC boss says Trump rallies coming back soon – with this caveat

Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel told “Fox & Friends” on Tuesday that President Trump will be holding “full rallies” with safety precautions in place now that coronavirus restrictions across the country are being lifted.

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

The State of the union would be awesome. Biden will lament the rising death toll of the Vietnam War and ensure us that the oil crisis will be over soon once Iran gets its shit together.

You forgot the pauses and times where he forgets what he is talking about

1 hour ago, Adam said:

I'm actually starting to consider rooting for the dems in the election. At least we can be a racist country in peace again

I'm fine with this but the reps need to control one of the house or the senate if that's the case and vice versa if Trump gets re-elected.  Neither party should be able to push through whatever legislation they want. 

3 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

I'm fine with this but the reps need to control one of the house or the senate if that's the case and vice versa if Trump gets re-elected.  Neither party should be able to push through whatever legislation they want. 

California is a great example of this