• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OC Register: Angels address the sticky situation of illegal substances on the baseball

17 minutes ago, Stradling said:

You pay attention as much as anyone.  You know he will talk his shit whether we engage him or not. I’d rather let him know he’s a troll than let him shit all over this place every single day. 

Why because someone ratted our guy Bubba to the league office which automatically implicates the Angels as being involved in the sticky ball business like everyone else. 

I still don't understand why the guy would do anything to help the other team. I don't care if it was giving them better batting gloves, sunglasses, or anything else - let alone substances to put on a baseball.

It just doesn't make any sense.

2 hours ago, True Grich said:

I still don't understand why the guy would do anything to help the other team. I don't care if it was giving them better batting gloves, sunglasses, or anything else - let alone substances to put on a baseball.

Tips...     They grease his palm.

11 hours ago, Stradling said:

The point would be why do that for the visiting pitchers?  Let them spend their own time or their own staff member to create the substance.  It would be like providing the opposing team with scouting reports on your own team. 

Pretty sure he was selling it. And if Angels pitchers wanted it he would have sold it to them too. 

7 hours ago, True Grich said:

What kind of filthy commie doesn't understand profit motive? He was probably making as much as the pre-arb scrubs he was selling to