• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pitchers available to be traded later in the season?

Angels 1961

You can add Trevor Bauer, Sonny Gray and if the Mets are not going to be in the top 3 in the division behind the Phillies, Nationals and Braves they may deal Stroman, Thor or Matz. 

I'm sure there will be others too. If the Rangers are not in the top three in the division they may deal Kluber or Minor too.

22 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

You can add Trevor Bauer, Sonny Gray and if the Mets are not going to be in the top 3 in the division behind the Phillies, Nationals and Braves they may deal Stroman, Thor or Matz. 

I'm sure there will be others too. If the Rangers are not in the top three in the division they may deal Kluber or Minor too.

So we could get a decent pitcher during season. Artie will be right and Eppler get a new contract.

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

If they want Archer I think they can get him now for a package of guys like Jam Jones and Suarez.  

I’ve never really understood the infatuation with Archer. I get that he has good stuff, but the dude hasn’t had an ERA under 4 since 2015 with the Rays. 

I’d love to potentially get someone from the Indians like Clevinger who we’ve obviously talked a lot about, but maybe someone like Carrasco could be had for much cheaper. He’s only a year removed from being REALLY good.

6 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

The Mets pitchers are the only ones that interest me, and Kluber.  I doubt the Rangers would trade Kluber in the division, though.