• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trout's career slash line against the Astros (including at Minute Maid)?

JustATroutFan

22 minutes ago, JustATroutFan said:

Trout's career slash line against the Astros is .254/.382/.501 in 389 at bats. At Minute Maid in his career, Trout has slashed .224/.350/.464 in in 196 at bats. I guess the Astros have "found" a way to at least contain Trout to a degree. 

Good pitching. 

Rumor has it they have an invisible thermal laser scanner pointed at hitters heads.  When the thermal reading is .016 degrees higher it means they are excited about the next pitch (expecting fastball), and when it is even or negative it means they are pensive and unsure.

The Astros then activate a small electric-over-air solenoid device buried underneath the catcher to dispense a tiny burst of air upward into to catchers groin area to indicate which pitch to call.

Thus, hitters like Trout are getting fooled.

The losers in this cheating scandal are the visiting hitters.  The winner is obviously the Astros catcher that gets that nice little stimulating blast if air hitting his anus about 45-55 times a game.

6 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Rumor has it they have an invisible thermal laser scanner pointed at hitters heads.  When the thermal reading is .016 degrees higher it means they are excited about the next pitch (expecting fastball), and when it is even or negative it means they are pensive and unsure.

The Astros then activate a small electric-over-air solenoid device buried underneath the catcher to dispense a tiny burst of air upward into to catchers groin area to indicate which pitch to call.

Thus, hitters like Trout are getting fooled.

The losers in this cheating scandal are the visiting hitters.  The winner is obviously the Astros catcher that gets that nice little stimulating blast if air hitting his anus about 45-55 times a game.

I want you to know I printed this post out, rolled it into a tube, and shoved it directly into my anus.