• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Just booked a trip to Boston

Stradling

One of the things I love most about traveling is finding great local restaurants and having a good meal. It adds to the experience of being in some place new and/or different. It's as simple as that. Getting some feedback/opinions about restaurants is a part of that.

It's really not a "fascination." It's just part of the vacation for a lot of people.

Haven't you ever gone to a new city and asked - "Where's a good place to eat?" Maybe you haven't... I don't know.

7 minutes ago, True Grich said:

One of the things I love most about traveling is finding great local restaurants and having a good meal. It adds to the experience of being in some place new and/or different. It's as simple as that. Getting some feedback/opinions about restaurants is a part of that.

Absolutely!

Years ago, I went to KC for Opening Day when the Angels played there. I asked tons of people - wher'e the best BBQ was?  I consistently heard about 4 restaurants. I went to two of them. I'm glad I asked.

24 minutes ago, True Grich said:

we plan every trip around where we're going to eat.  while we're eating, we're talking about where we're going to eat next.  

eat to live or live to eat.  

18 minutes ago, True Grich said:

It's really not a "fascination." It's just part of the vacation for a lot of people.

Haven't you ever gone to a new city and asked - "Where's a good place to eat?" Maybe you haven't... I don't know.

I prefer to go to places with good food where I can meet locals, not somewhere I have to make reservations weeks ahead of time to get the "best Italian food I've ever eaten"

1 minute ago, Lou said:

I prefer to go to places with good food where I can meet locals, not somewhere I have to make reservations weeks ahead of time to get the "best Italian food I've ever eaten"

and that's not really any different than what some people will recommend. Different strokes...

I prefer local, non-chain, places too. Sometimes those places require reservations.

1 minute ago, Dochalo said:

Lt. Weinberg : They beat up on a weakling; that's all they did. The rest is just smokefilled coffee-house crap. They tortured and tormented a weaker kid. They didn't like him. So, they killed him. And why? Because he couldn't run very fast.

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!