• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

12 minutes ago, calscuf said:

How’s the food? I’ve been to the brewery in Redlands a bunch, but no food there.

Pretty good actually. Had their carne asada tacos and was not disappointed. They had this huge courtyard with games planned but it got put on hold for obvious reasons.

12 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I have the best commute in the company.  I have four stores within 15 minutes of my house. 

That's awesome, man! Having a commute like that is great, especially if there's a bunch of traffic. Plus you're always close by if you're needed. I'm sure your managers appreciate that!

So how many dicks did you have to suck to get it?

2 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I don’t believe in this concept.

32CE4D92-BA8B-4A32-B699-8D23B7E2DF53.png

Especially because I'm not blonde. Switch the hair and it's me and Chuck.

"You can do this, Toby. I know it's overwhelming right now but I got your back."

As I stare off stoicly in the distance.

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Went to Hangar 24 for lunch instead. Might have In N Out for dinner though. I’ll keep you posted. 

I like Hangar 24's beers at location than what they stock on the shelves or when they are present at the fairs.  Their mainstream stuff is soooo generic and bland.

1 minute ago, gotbeer said:

I like Hangar 24's beers at location than what they stock on the shelves or when they are present at the fairs.  Their mainstream stuff is soooo generic and bland.

Had a couple Betty IPA’s which I enjoyed. I heard their reds are good too.