• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

4 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Leaving flowers on your grave
Show that I still care
But black roses and Hail Mary's
Can't bring back what's taken from me
I reach to the sky
And call out your name
And if I could trade
I would

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-mail/?amp

The Daily Mail is farther to the right than Fox News.

Fox News isn’t nearly as right wing as they used to be other than Hannity/Tucker. I have a feeling their ratings are about to take a major shit and OAN along with NewsMax will see their viewership increase. 

9 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Ha. In my Suicide/Disappearance thread, I had the hardest time coming up with liberal voters for the "If Trump wins" list. The "If Biden Wins" list was much easier to put together.

Not as many here as some people like to think. 

34 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Fox News isn’t nearly as right wing as they used to be other than Hannity/Tucker. I have a feeling their ratings are about to take a major shit and OAN along with NewsMax will see their viewership increase. 

Trump can start his own network or just take over OAN. Idiots will watch him.

36 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Several of the conservatives I follow on Twitter are pissed at Fox and are calling for a boycott. Kind of weird to see.

You know, I couldn't really stomach Fox News because of the foolish rhetoric. Same as Rachel Maddow, she is the left's smug Tucker Carlson. Even CNN strayed so far from news reporting to 24/7 editorializing that it's hard to find the actual story between the opinions. 

I don't mind the discussion of news events but that should be separated from the actual fact reporting, of which there is little. In televised media and in print, it seems journalism has evolved into something that only cares about an on going agenda. It has become scriptwriting. A piece of fiction to follow narratives. 

9 minutes ago, Blarg said:

You know, I couldn't really stomach Fox News because of the foolish rhetoric. Same as Rachel Maddow, she is the left's smug Tucker Carlson. Even CNN strayed so far from news reporting to 24/7 editorializing that it's hard to find the actual story between the opinions. 

I don't mind the discussion of news events but that should be separated from the actual fact reporting, of which there is little. In televised media and in print, it seems journalism has evolved into something that only cares about an on going agenda. It has become scriptwriting. A piece of fiction to follow narratives. 

Remember what happened to MTV? Similar, but different.

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

I haven’t watched the channel in years so I’m not up to speed but isn’t Laura Ingraham and the judge lady pretty much on par as Hannity and the Fox and friends crew?

I know Shepard Smith was somewhat moderate or left leaning but I think he left the channel. 

37 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Boy do I. There I was finishing music videos for Ice Cube and Danzig and the next thing you know I'm doing The Real World. 

I never thought I would read about Ice Cube and Danzig in the same sentence. There’s a huge difference in their music.

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

I haven’t watched the channel in years so I’m not up to speed but isn’t Laura Ingraham and the judge lady pretty much on par as Hannity and the Fox and friends crew?

I know Shepard Smith was somewhat moderate or left leaning but I think he left the channel. 

Judge lady is out. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fox-news-rejects-claims-that-jeanine-pirro-was-suspended-over-networks-trump-coverage

52 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Which did you prefer? Obviously reality TV has been very good to you, but which was better to work on?

Ice Cube and his whole group were packing and paranoid at the time. Glen Danzig was a laugh, we swapped bathroom remodeling stories. The Real World felt like I was working with corporate, which seems a little out of character but the first group of producers were very professional.

It's all just work like anyone else's job. The difference is the volatility was higher back then so client approval was all important. If a client chooses another facility because they separate out the green M&M's from the snack bowl, it doesn't matter, you lose your gig. 

All in all if I had to choose, I'd go fishing instead.