• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Ice Cube and his whole group were packing and paranoid at the time. Glen Danzig was a laugh, we swapped bathroom remodeling stories. The Real World felt like I was working with corporate, which seems a little out of character but the first group of producers were very professional.

It's all just work like anyone else's job. The difference is the volatility was higher back then so client approval was all important. If a client chooses another facility because they separate out the green M&M's from the snack bowl, it doesn't matter, you lose your gig. 

All in all if I had to choose, I'd go fishing instead.

You should go fishing with Cube.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

Dude would probably go redneck and toss dynamite in the river and shoot the ones still flopping on the shore

I wouldn't trade my career for a better paying accounting job but I really think I would have been better served being a spoiled trust fund kid since I wouldn't waste it on drugs and rehab cycles.

I'd have an eclectic garage filled with odd ball cars that probably cost more to fill at the pump that can get at auction while driving my Grandfather's old Chevy truck to the next fishing hole on the map of the US. Wouldn't be part of any fishing clubs because...

he-uses-worms.jpg

7 hours ago, Taylor said:

Good.

Like the people that wear a mask in their car, alone?

Will we have patrol people call the cops if you aren't wearing one outside walking to your car?

Inside a grocery store I can see, but outside when you are not around a crowd?

Construction workers?

10 hours ago, Redondo said:

36 minutes ago, Redondo said:

32 minutes ago, Redondo said:

This really isn’t news as it’s been this way since it started. Large gatherings are fine as long as the reason is virtuous 

To save time, the companies began manufacturing the vaccine before they knew whether it would work. They now expect to produce up to 50m doses, or enough vaccine to protect 25 million people, this year, and up to to 1.3bn doses in 2021.

There are 7.8 billion people right now. Don't expect your vaccine within the next two years. 

4 minutes ago, Blarg said:

To save time, the companies began manufacturing the vaccine before they knew whether it would work. They now expect to produce up to 50m doses, or enough vaccine to protect 25 million people, this year, and up to to 1.3bn doses in 2021.

There are 7.8 billion people right now. Don't expect your vaccine within the next two years. 

Can you hold my place in line? I forgot to grab some eggs.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Do you think that these companies care about countries/people that can't pay?  That eliminates about 6 billion right off the bat.