• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

1 hour ago, Tank said:

and i'll be locking down my fortress and guarding it with my life.

and you can come in if you can get past my home-alone style of booby traps.

Well, based on your hateful statements about michael jordan in the last dance thread, i take it you wont be using the cardboard cutout of him on the toy train like kevin did. Who are you using, rod sterling?

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

Ok why isn’t this just a really bad flu?

https://reason.com/2020/04/20/l-a-county-antibody-tests-suggest-the-fatality-rate-for-covid-19-is-much-lower-than-people-feared/

guessing the Asian death totals are low because they’re not as fat and disgusting as us and is it possible they’ve been exposed to this well before the pandemic and have built herd immunity already?

1 hour ago, Adam said:

https://reason.com/2020/04/20/l-a-county-antibody-tests-suggest-the-fatality-rate-for-covid-19-is-much-lower-than-people-feared/

guessing the Asian death totals are low because they’re not as fat and disgusting as us and is it possible they’ve been exposed to this well before the pandemic and have built herd immunity already?

Because libs lost out on Russia and impeachment. Shit officially became serious in AW when Blarg switched political affiliation and surrendered.

15 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Because libs lost out on Russia and impeachment. Shit officially became serious in AW when Blarg switched political affiliation and surrendered.

Yes, because everything is about the libs. Trump had no connections, or business with Russia. Trump did not commit impeachable acts when he withheld aid unless they dug up dirt on a political opponent, and Trump certainly handled the coronavirus outbreak perfectly. Nothing is ever Trump's fault.

11 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Yes, because everything is about the libs. Trump had no connections, or business with Russia. Trump did not commit impeachable acts when he withheld aid unless they dug up dirt on a political opponent, and Trump certainly handled the coronavirus outbreak perfectly. Nothing is ever Trump's fault.

Everything you described was done by the democrat party and  the fbi

1 hour ago, Adam said:

If we go with the fatality rates proposed there, we'd have to assume that NY state has had roughly 50% of its state population infected to produce the number of casualties sustained thus far. I guess it's possible.

I don’t understand why some of you guys can’t understand that while it may well manifest as a fairly mild illness for a huge number of people.  It’s also true that for some, it’s an extremely serious illness.  We’re over 40K deaths.  This in maybe 3-4 month period if you want to presume it’s been around since some time in December.   That’s not the flu. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

Just now, st1ckboy said:

You honestly think Trump is innocent in all of that?

yes. obama wire tapped the guy all during the campaign. the dems spent two years investigating russia. If they had anything on Trump, wouldn't we all know? Do you honestly believe putin had rather deal with trump than clinton? I am surprised they didnt find some other sort of dirt. 

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

When is Dan Crenshaw going to explain why he asked the Taliban to fuck his eye out ? 

Probably one of the most c*nty things I have seen here. He was blown up by an IED and lost his eye and almost lost the other if not for surgery.

Don't be an asshole to service members that protect your freedoms to say dumb shit on the internet.

8 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don’t understand why some of you guys can’t understand that while it may well manifest as a fairly mild illness for a huge number of people.  It’s also true that for some, it’s an extremely serious illness.  We’re over 40K deaths.  This in maybe 3-4 month period if you want to presume it’s been around since some time in December.   That’s not the flu. 

But what if 50 million have been infected?

5 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

yes. obama wire tapped the guy all during the campaign. the dems spent two years investigating russia. If they had anything on Trump, wouldn't we all know? Do you honestly believe putin had rather deal with trump than clinton? I am surprised they didnt find some other sort of dirt. 

Yes, I he would rather deal with Trump.

It's also known he blamed Hillary for the protests against him. 

Ask Roger Stone  before he gets sent to prison if there are any connections.

1 minute ago, Brandon said:

Probably one of the most c*nty things I have seen here. He was blown up by an IED and lost his eye and almost lost the other if not for surgery.

Don't be an asshole to service members that protect your freedoms to say dumb shit on the internet.

No.  I won’t pretend to respect people that I don’t respect.  If you’re that offended you’ve got a block button. 

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

No.  I won’t pretend to respect people that I don’t respect.  If you’re that offended you’ve got a block button. 

No one said to respect anyone you c*nt. I joke about any and everything, but I don't disrespect people that put their life on the line for us.

You just have really poor character. I see the dumb shit you post and don't respond because it's like picking on someone with autism, but this is kind of next level shit.

7 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I'm not going to defend Uth's comment, because Crenshaw doesn't get to choose what battle he is asked to fight. But protecting our freedom is a load of nonsense.