• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Okay, I feel better now

This is pretty cool:

Just go to the Eyes on the Solar System website, and when the window opens, click on “Tours and Features” in the upper right hand corner, then click on “1998 QE2″ in the dropdown box, and away you go. If you click on the “Live” button on the left, you’ll see the current location; click on “Ride Along” and find yourself sitting on the asteroid heading towards Earth.
At the bottom control panel “dock” (click on the bottom box on the lower right side if the panel isn’t showing), you can speed up time and see how far from Earth this asteroid will get and where it will go in the future.

(If you speed things up a little, you can see the asteroid rotating. The image is derived from radar telescope views. The thing has craters. The Earth is right behind the asteroid at its top)

I have a Mac, and this program works on Firefox, but it didn't work on Safari.

This is pretty cool:

Just go to the Eyes on the Solar System website, and when the window opens, click on “Tours and Features” in the upper right hand corner, then click on “1998 QE2″ in the dropdown box, and away you go. If you click on the “Live” button on the left, you’ll see the current location; click on “Ride Along” and find yourself sitting on the asteroid heading towards Earth.
At the bottom control panel “dock” (click on the bottom box on the lower right side if the panel isn’t showing), you can speed up time and see how far from Earth this asteroid will get and where it will go in the future.

(If you speed things up a little, you can see the asteroid rotating. The image is derived from radar telescope views. The thing has craters. The Earth is right behind the asteroid at its top)

I have a Mac, and this program works on Firefox, but it didn't work on Safari.

Way too complicated.

that stuff is complicated.

i remember in college project we were building some like space/rocket simulator game, and i gave my buddy the responsibility of building the physics engine.

he got stuck and i remember saying, "dude this shouldn't be that hard, this isnt rocket sci....... oh. umm. just figure it out."