• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2020-2021 PGA Tour Thread

18 hours ago, Blarg said:

Bryson is struggling mightily with this course. It isn't a place where muscling up wins many holes. 

you know who had the same score as bryson yesterday?

ian woosnam, who's about 30 years older than him. i think Langer might have had a better score than both. that guy is older than me but you'd never know it by how well he's played as a senior.

21 hours ago, Blarg said:

Bryson is struggling mightily with this course. It isn't a place where muscling up wins many holes. 

3 hours ago, Tank said:

you know who had the same score as bryson yesterday?

ian woosnam, who's about 30 years older than him. i think Langer might have had a better score than both. that guy is older than me but you'd never know it by how well he's played as a senior.

Bryson shot a 67 today.

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

Tied for 22nd now. I won't be surprised if he just blows his brains out at the end of the weekend knowing he has nothing left to offer. 

He had several putts that just missed. Still has the lowest score of the day. 

He should quit.