• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rays trade Matthew Liberatore, Edgardo Rodriguez, and a comp B pick to the Cardinals for Jose Martinez, Randy Arozarena and a comp A pick

mmc

5 minutes ago, Second Base said:

Liberatoire is pretty freakin awesome, so I imagine this trade is big.

Don't know what it could be for, but I imagine St. Louis will try to package Liberatore and Gorman for either Betts or Arenado.

1 minute ago, Dochalo said:

so two guys in rookie ball, a cbt 1st round pick, and a shitty OFer for one of the best pitching prospects in baseball?  

I'm gonna give this one a big WTF.  

Yeah Jose Martinez crushes LHP but he's very defensively limited too as an outfielder if that is what the Rays are going to use him as....

2 hours ago, RBM said:

I don't know.

The Rays have Renfroe and Meadows at the corner OF spots so maybe Jose Martinez is going to see time at 1B and DH. Choi and Tsutsugo are both LHB's.

Randy Arozarena could be the Rays opening day Center Fielder. Was the Cards #10 prospect and got called up last year. Slashed .344/.431/.571/.1.003 in AAA/AA last year. He looks like the real deal.

I must have confused Arozarena as I didn't realize he was major league ready and thought he was in rookie ball.  My bad.  

I still think the Cards win this one for now though.