• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: WS : Nationals @ Astros Game 6 - 10-29-2019

rawImage.jpg

HOUSTON -- The home-field edge has been oddly nonexistent in this World Series, but try telling that to a Houston team returning to Minute Maid Park just a win away from a championship. The Astros have got that feeling and the Nationals are reeling after everything was upended at Nationals Park over the weekend.

Game 6 tonight -- Justin Verlander vs. Stephen Strasburg -- will be a test of just how deep this road-tested title bout can go. If the Nats can somehow humble Houston and extend this thing to a glorious Game 7 on Wednesday night, it will mark the first time the road team has won the first six games of a Series since ... ever.

image.png

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Lou said:

"Dinner Out is a go"

A decade ago, I got my brother some framed stills from that movie for Christmas, as it was a favorite of ours when we were in our early 20s. He kept them on his wall at work. When he passed away this spring, the only thing I asked to have of his were those movie stills. 

8 minutes ago, SoPas Angel said:

A decade ago, I got my brother some framed stills from that movie for Christmas, as it was a favorite of ours when we were in our early 20s. He kept them on his wall at work. When he passed away this spring, the only thing I asked to have of his were those movie stills. 

that's great. I think I'll watch it later tonight.

16 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Bregman is a BIG douche. 

I think the writers are going to say F that guy. He already came across as cocky, but that bat stunt even made Altuve cringe. 

The voting takes place before the postseason. (Unless you mean they've already said F that guy.)