• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official NFL Season Thread

Tank

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 11:31 AM, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I agree that you can never count New England out, but they look less invincible than they have in a very long time. Losing to Miami at home with a first round bye on the line may be telling. It's not like they rested Tom Brady getting ready for the playoffs.

I have no direct rooting interest in the playoffs. My hometown Jacksonville Jaguars haven't been a factor all season. Nick Foles getting knocked out in the first quarter of the first game set the tone for the year. There are so many needs that I scarcely know where to begin. They could draft almost anything and make a case for it. Depending upon who you listen to, head coach Doug Marrone is either in or out. Ditto GM David Caldwell. Getting rid of Tom Coughlin was a good move, IMO. Coughlin had his time, and he was a good choice to lead a new expansion team in 1995. When the news came out that about 25 percent of the grievances filed with the NFL were against the Jaguars and that the core issue was excessive fines imposed by Coughlin, it was pretty clear what the main problem was. Nobody really expected a quarterback duel, but Gardner Minshew's play after Foles went down raises some questions going forward.

The soon-to-be Las Vegas Raiders are also out, although there was a bit more suspense. Obviously Jon Gruden is in no danger. There is some speculation as to whether Derek Carr will be the QB when the team takes the field at Allegiant Stadium in 2020. I went past the stadium site yesterday, and it is beginning to look like a stadium. Word is that it is on schedule and on budget. I'm guessing that once the season ends, we will finally be able to buy Las Vegas Raiders merchandise, and not just stuff that says "Raiders" on it.

It was a bit ironic for me that the Raiders' final home game in Oakland was against Jacksonville.

VHF and Jason Mendoza are both frustrated.

26 minutes ago, Tank said:

Tennessee . . . well done, boys. 

I'm glad won't have to listen to anymore Brady love on CBS for the rest of the playoffs. Man, they really go over board. Too bad they couldn't give the Titans very much credit.

I watch the end of the game and until I read your post, I couldn't remember who Brady lost to 

Damn, I’m getting smashed this weekend. I am in a bracket style pool and had NO losing to KC in the Super Bowl.....whoops.

But even though I lost every game so far this post season I’m on a free roll for winning a KC/NE last longer bet that was placed before the season worth more than the pool. Silver linings and all that bullshit.