• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official NFL Season Thread

Tank

10 hours ago, m0nkey said:

They placed Hardman on IR and activated CEH.  Don't know how involved they'll get him though

Yeah, I expect Pacheco to get a bulk of the carries with McKinnon getting his fair share, too. This combo has been really solid, so I don't think they will deviate. But I can also see CEH getting snaps and maybe making something of it to where he kind of forces Reid to play him more. CEH can run north and south like Pacheco and hit holes hard, but also has the blocking/pass protection and catching out of the backfield like McKinnon. But he's been injured quite a bit so his production numbers aren't there......but we get some fresh legs.

Hardman hurts, but if Toney is good to go we will be ok for his WR spot. I think JuJu is also good to go.

6 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Eagles have to blame themselves for allowing Mahomes to make a 40 yard trot with a gimpy ankle. That play killed them. 

That and they scored on every possession in the second half.

That Mahomes run was pretty boss and definitely was what won the game.

6 hours ago, St1ck said:

What the hell was with that field yesterday? I don't think I've ever seen players slip that much even during rain games. 

Shit was wild. Hearing many players from both teams talking about it and how many player on both sides changed cleats at halftime is pretty nuts.

I'm watching something right now where they are talking about how the NFL planned and had the field ready for two years and shipped the sod in and then groomed it in Phoenix for two weeks. Also, I think this is the only stadium where they have the ability to pull the grass/field out of the stadium and manage it separately.

Word going around is the halftime show heated up the field and created more moisture on the field.

I know after Mahomes reaggrivated his ankle injury there was that moment where he was scrambling and almost did the splits at midfield and I saw his ankle. My heart dropped thinking he was going to be fucked before scrambling out for a pass or running for a first down.

34 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Shit was wild. Hearing many players from both teams talking about it and how many player on both sides changed cleats at halftime is pretty nuts.

I'm watching something right now where they are talking about how the NFL planned and had the field ready for two years and shipped the sod in and then groomed it in Phoenix for two weeks. Also, I think this is the only stadium where they have the ability to pull the grass/field out of the stadium and manage it separately.

Word going around is the halftime show heated up the field and created more moisture on the field.

I know after Mahomes reaggrivated his ankle injury there was that moment where he was scrambling and almost did the splits at midfield and I saw his ankle. My heart dropped thinking he was going to be fucked before scrambling out for a pass or running for a first down.

The stadium in Vegas also can wheel out their grass. It's similar to that Tottenham stadium where they can also have field turf tucked underneath the seats they can roll out when the NFL plays there. 

Edited by St1ck

22 hours ago, Brandon said:

Chiefs were already in FG range. Only thing they did was take time away from Hurts and allowed them to kill the clock. Weak call and rough to end it that way.

Another Chiefs Super Bowl comeback. What a time to be a Chiefs fan.

12 straight years whoever won the coin toss won the game.

Almost the exact opposite. The last eight teams to win the toss lost the game before last night.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/super-bowl-coin-toss-curse-explained/tcdah07jwi73dboaljl99lo4

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

Funny how the internet works, when the Chiefs won in 2019 this thread was equally quiet. When they lost to the Bucs the next year everyone had an opinion, took shots, or had something to say. I didn't forget and a reminder of how toxic people are wanting the negative or to shit on people when their team loses.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

I find it kind of interesting that the playoff game and the Superbowl were both affected by the officials allowing the Chiefs advantages when they needed them. 

What?

The Chiefs had so many holding calls not called. I know you're trying to troll, but even the CB said it was a hold and he hoped to get away with it. Get the fuck out.

https://sports.yahoo.com/james-bradberry-admits-holding-penalty-041606858.html

We always harp on bad plays or mistakes, here is props to a smart one.

Per KC Varsity Combines:
McKinnon could have spent the rest of his life telling his children and grandchildren about the time he scored a touchdown in the superbowl. I'm sure he has dreamed of that moment since he was a child, and knows he may never get the opportunity again. Instead, with 1 min left, he chose to sacrifice that accomplishment to better the chances that all of his teammates get a ring. I will always be a fan. This is a picture that should be put up in every high school gym in the country.

331250134_682196550254529_37970303107223

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

I find it funny the Chiefs were underdogs against the Bengals and Eagles, but won.

Dude, in both games the officials stopped the play to give the Chiefs time to put in a different defense and in the Superbowl to throw a challenge flag after time had expired for them to do it. Or are you forgetting that on purpose? The holding call, by your own admission,was awful and sealed the Chiefs victory by giving them a first down to run out the clock. 

I get you're a Homer but come on, shady shit is shady shit.