• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 8/11 Angels & Red Sox

At first pitch yesterday, I did not think there was a chance to split the series. When the Angels blew a 3-run lead, I did not think there was a chance to win the game. When Bedrosian walked the leadoff batter in the 8th, I did not think there was a chance to get out of the inning scoreless. 

THIS is why I still watch the games even though the season has been tremendously frustrating. This is why I am going to miss baseball when the season ends. No matter what has happened previously in the season, or the month, or the week, or even the series… you never know what might happen in any one game.

This team isn't going to be playing in October but they have not given up on the season or each other. 

9 minutes ago, SoPas Angel said:

This team isn't going to be playing in October but they have not given up on the season or each other. 

I still maintain that there is an emotional exhaustion in that clubhouse following the death of Tyler Skaggs.

Nice end to the weekend. Taking the last two at Boston, Trout hits his first home tun at Fenway, and Calhoun ties the last game by breaking the streak of most at-bats at Fenway without a HR.

11 hours ago, SoPas Angel said:

At first pitch yesterday, I did not think there was a chance to split the series. When the Angels blew a 3-run lead, I did not think there was a chance to win the game. When Bedrosian walked the leadoff batter in the 8th, I did not think there was a chance to get out of the inning scoreless. 

THIS is why I still watch the games even though the season has been tremendously frustrating. This is why I am going to miss baseball when the season ends. No matter what has happened previously in the season, or the month, or the week, or even the series… you never know what might happen in any one game.

Exactly. This team has been a bore the last few years, but ill still take boring baseball over no baseball