• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Tigers @ Angels 7/29/2019 - Game's on YouTube

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

13 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I don’t know who Mel is.  

Buttrey has pitched 10 innings in June and 10 innings in July.  He isn’t overworked, just pitching poorly.  

Then league catching up and he doesn’t have a true 2nd pitch?

Whst else is causing him to suck so much this month? 

1 minute ago, RBM said:

Or he’s just not as good as his earlier, small sample showed. Remember, we traded for a 25 year old reliever who had never pitched in the MLB. 

He looked great at the end of last year and earlier this year in a small sample but maybe the league is catching up to him. He’s 26 now, not a kid. This may be who he really is. 

When you look at the numbers It’s not about overuse. 

Like I said, if Eppler doesn't get any real pitching in here, they will never, eeever get back to the post-season. 

3 minutes ago, RBM said:

Or he’s just not as good as his earlier, small sample showed. Remember, we traded for a 25 year old reliever who had never pitched in the MLB. 

He looked great at the end of last year and earlier this year in a small sample but maybe the league is catching up to him. He’s 26 now, not a kid. This may be who he really is. 

When you look at the numbers It’s not about overuse. 

The game is about adjustment.  I think he can and will adjust.  I’m not making excuses for him. This obviously doesn’t work.  But there are reasonable explanations for it at this point. 

2 minutes ago, angelsnationtalk said:

Ausmus needs to have a closed door meeting with this team after the game. Losing happens, but they shouldn’t happen against teams like this and this badly. I know we aren’t a great team, but we are better than this. Absolutely ridiculous. 

Oh closed door meetings are my favorite.  

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

I don’t think anyone does

Playoff odds have been 2 percent for a few days now. It was never better than 9 percent on 538. A game like this to start a series with one of the worst teams probably loweers the chances to 1 percent at 538. So, in essence, nobody has ever said the playoff picture included the Angels.

17 minutes ago, eligrba4ever said:

Oh well. This is really getting ugly. 

I'm thinking of finishing Henry VI, Part 2, or taking a cruise up the Mekong in leaky canoes.

Or maybe play with a bag of broken glass.