• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Tigers @ Angels 7/29/2019 - Game's on YouTube

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

13 minutes ago, Angels562 said:

It’s obvious this angel team isn’t good enough to win division. My issue is how the management is content with riding this out. Make a move! Go out swinging but it just seems like they are content with finishing at .500

Only make moves if it helps for 2020 and beyond now. Any 2019 success would be a byproduct 

3 hours ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

And what about his actual story that keeps being proven true?

Proven?

Lmao... so there is proof this dude who was arrested for pimping worked on UFOs?

Bro, i will literally fund your pilgrimage to the UFO hanger!

And if security is too strict, I will fund your trip to this dudes favorite bar where he can show you proof!

But you have to post pica here, and wear an AW t shirt when you post the pics of the proof.

Proof.... 

6 hours ago, Angels562 said:

It’s obvious this angel team isn’t good enough to win division. My issue is how the management is content with riding this out. Make a move! Go out swinging but it just seems like they are content with finishing at .500

giphy (8).gif

5 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Proven?

Lmao... so there is proof this dude who was arrested for pimping worked on UFOs?

Bro, i will literally fund your pilgrimage to the UFO hanger!

And if security is too strict, I will fund your trip to this dudes favorite bar where he can show you proof!

But you have to post pica here, and wear an AW t shirt when you post the pics of the proof.

Proof.... 

bitch slap slapping GIF by absurdnoise

10 hours ago, Angels562 said:

Who would you try to get and who are you willing to give up?

Is your plan to win this season or consistently over the next xx years?

is this team just a player or two away from winning a playoff series?