• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Today in the Bay Area

nate

• 4 weeks later...

anyone else do this?

was $56.47 that day, now at $41.78.

such easy money.

now down to $30 after the latest sell-off debacle because of the first big employee lockup period expiring.

from $57 to $30 a share in under 3 months.

ka-ching!

like candy from a baby yo.

Kind of weird to say when you think about their ipods and phones.

But yeah. I had a chiropractor that saw my ear bud Beats. His brother was a higher up figure for Monster and said he tried them all but preferred Sennheiser. He had me try them and they were way better than the Beats.

But yeah. I had a chiropractor that saw my ear bud Beats. His brother was a higher up figure for Monster and said he tried them all but preferred Sennheiser. He had me try them and they were way better than the Beats.

Right, regardless of how people feel about their products, build quality is at the top of their list.

A 50 dollar pair of Sennheiser's is much better than those Beats headphones.

Monster cables are actually a good analogy to Apple.  Monster cables are very over priced and over engineered.  But they are quality.  Similar to most Apple products.

But they sell.

What I was gonna post verbatim. All that matters is that units are moving. An added plus is that they are moving at well above cost so apple doesn't have to try to figure out how to make a volume pusher profitable. Now they can integrate the name Beats into their iDevices audio components and ride the wave.

What I was gonna post verbatim. All that matters is that units are moving. An added plus is that they are moving at well above cost so apple doesn't have to try to figure out how to make a volume pusher profitable. Now they can integrate the name Beats into their iDevices audio components and ride the wave.

iBeats, endorsed by Chris Brown.

Right, regardless of how people feel about their products, build quality is at the top of their list.

A 50 dollar pair of Sennheiser's is much better than those Beats headphones.

Monster cables are actually a good analogy to Apple.  Monster cables are very over priced and over engineered.  But they are quality.  Similar to most Apple products.

I think the opposite with regards to Apple. Their hardware seems solid, but they have a genius business and marketing model of having their software shit or become obsolete really quickly....and have terrible and frustrating customer service that they try to do cookie cutter.

I mentioned Monster because they are who make all the Beats products. They are overpriced, I ran all Monster cables when playing bass and home audio. They are good, but not when you consider the price point.

I think the opposite with regards to Apple. Their hardware seems solid, but they have a genius business and marketing model of having their software shit or become obsolete really quickly....and have terrible and frustrating customer service that they try to do cookie cutter.

I mentioned Monster because they are who make all the Beats products. They are overpriced, I ran all Monster cables when playing bass and home audio. They are good, but not when you consider the price point.

Apple make very good software, it just doesn't appeal to everyone.  Their software becomes obsolete with the hardware.

I know Monster makes the headphones, I was referring to the cables.

It is like comparing a Lexus (Apple) luxury sedan with that Hyundai Genesis.  The Lexus might not have all the features of the Hyundai but it is engineered to much higher quality.

had a pair of sennheiser's in college that my mom got from her work for me. they were amazing. would love to have another pair.

had a pair of sennheiser's in college that my mom got from her work for me. they were amazing. would love to have another pair.

Guitar Center sells them.  They are decently priced unless you go wireless.  Even the entry level ones that cost 30 bucks are great headphones.

By the way, it should be noted that Beats was starting a subscription streaming service and Apple was chomping at the bit to get into that business.  It also unites one of the giants in the music industry in Jimmy Iovine with Apple.  Definitely seems strategic on Apple's end.

I am sure they are already working in iBeats into the next version of iTunes.

• 1 month later...