• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bitcoin

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, cals said:

I bought back in a bit and I’m up $1000.  I’m with you but fuck it, what if it’s the next millionaire maker like doge?  Shit I had $100 in on Akita Inu for laughs and it’s up to $750 today.

It's about to flip Doge in Marketcap. I bet Elon Musk is salty.

• 2 months later...

Could see one more mass liquidation event down to around 32k before we continue up. I don't see retail reentering the market for a while. Not till Bitcoin breaches 100k potentially.

ETH merge in June(hopefully). This bull cycle isn't over imo. 

Of course don't be caught holding shitcoins.

• 3 weeks later...

Bitcoin was poised to add to gains for a second straight day, trading above $44,000.

Heading into Thursday, bitcoin was up six of the past seven days.

The cryptocurrency is up more than 15% this month, but down almost 4% year-to-date.

$43,323.39 USD
-1.87%
-$823.97
1 Week %Change
+20.29%

1 Month %Change
+6.03%

Change and % Change values are calculated by comparing the latest trade price to the last trade price in the previous market day, which ends at 11:59 PM GMT

• 1 year later...
On 12/28/2023 at 2:05 AM, NrM said:

You guys really going to ignore bitcoin/crypto until new all time highs and end up buying the top again. How many of you bought during the bear market? Bitcoin went as low as 17k. Ethereum went as low as 800.

🤦

This issue is, bitcoin is worthless, the only value increase happens when people are tricked into thinking otherwise.

1 hour ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

This issue is, bitcoin is worthless, the only value increase happens when people are tricked into thinking otherwise.

Some things have intrinsic value, but lots don’t.  Take a highly valuable old baseball card.  It has no “value” in of itself, it only has value because those interested in acquiring and selling it agree it has a particular value.  I’m not defending Bitcoin but it really is no different.

6 hours ago, cals said:

Some things have intrinsic value, but lots don’t.  Take a highly valuable old baseball card.  It has no “value” in of itself, it only has value because those interested in acquiring and selling it agree it has a particular value.  I’m not defending Bitcoin but it really is no different.

Those are different things. The baseball card has value to people who enjoy collecting baseball cards. The price of the cards is the relationship between that value and the scarcity. Bitcoin literally only has value to people who expect the price to go up.

Obviously there is some piece of the card market that is speculating.

On 12/30/2023 at 1:24 PM, AngelsLakersFan said:

Even if I agreed with you, which I don't. I don't give a fuck. I'm trying to make money. 

Maybe you should give Blackrock a heads up that bitcoin is worthless. They're launching an ETF in a couple days. 

Asset managers are going to go hard shilling bitcoin to retarded boomers and institutions. The money will flow in.