• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday: Jun 10th Dodgers vs Angels

Gutsy pitching by Canning. Could easily have let things slip away but he kept his poise and battled. Ausmus also seemed to be a calming Influence with him between innings. Just calm discussion and strategy it seemed.

As I repeat ad nauseam, so many games are decided on the inner diamond. The combination of Angel patience and Kelly wildness seemed to unfold at a slow motion pace, but it produced results. Lucky Martin isn't an inch taller!

Hopefully a signature come from behind win that generates positive momentum.

And they won with La Stella having his worst game. Nervy ninth, but a rare pleasure to see some quality glove work and a smooth relay each way. 

35 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I needed this done to me after I had that Texas ghost pepper burger two years ago.

I should've known it was going to be fire in the hole when i had to sign a waiver prior to eating the burger.

white people 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

just found the saltiest of them all  :) 

'' Absolutely garbage. Just like most angels fans and anyone from orange county. Just leave Joe kelly by the highway to hitch hike his way home.

Facking disgraceful losing to a shit team that has the balls to claim LA '' 

lol!!  ,, i guess LA and Santa Ana are in some beef ,, that or his IQ is in the short bus range