• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How Often Do You Wear Your Angels Cap?

How many days per week do you wear your Halos cap?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. How many days per week do you wear your Halos cap?

If I’m leaving the house I put a cap on. I have like 9 or 10 caps to choose from but my go to is a spring training cap I bought last year. It has the state outline of Arizona on it and all the team logos from the Cactus League with a little angels tag in the back. 

I own probably 30 Angels hats, buy a few each year.  I brought three with me on my Greece trip and wore one on a day out by the pool.   I wear them less and less because sometimes when you buy them they feel perfect on your head then over time they just aren’t as comfortable to wear.  Plus the hat doesn’t always match what I choose to wear most days I’m not working.  I do where a hat almost every time I go to a game. 

I love the 39thirty hats.  I have a ton of others, but the four of of those get the most wear. Hoping for more old school logo versions of that style hat.

My current favorite is this year's black spring training one... with the cactus. I wish I would've gotten two... I don't trust they'll have it... or something as cool... next year.

1 hour ago, Duren, Duren said:

These are my current favorites. 

The Hyundai promo hat is neat, with the tri-color reminding me of the early Expos cap. Also all the historic edge references.

I'll be wearing it later this month when I get to actually attend a couple of Angel games!

P_20190608_165159_vHDR_Auto.jpg

inCollage_20190608_165238823.jpg

The lower case a with the halo is one of my other favorites.