• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How Often Do You Wear Your Angels Cap?

How many days per week do you wear your Halos cap?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. How many days per week do you wear your Halos cap?

Which one?  Hell i still have the "wings" cap that ill bust out from time to time.  I know im in the minority but I liked those, they were unique. if they made that design a little less cartoony it would be really cool, but im not holding my breath for that.  At this point id be happy if we went back to something resembling the 80s design and dumped the all red. 

17 minutes ago, floplag said:

Which one?  Hell i still have the "wings" cap that ill bust out from time to time.  I know im in the minority but I liked those, they were unique. if they made that design a little less cartoony it would be really cool, but im not holding my breath for that.  At this point id be happy if we went back to something resembling the 80s design and dumped the all red. 

I really like my navy blue LA cap with the halo on the top. It's kinda filthy though, so I need a new one. I generally wear the current logo hat, but I want to get the 50th anniversary one with the gold halo.

Edited by failos

8 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I drive a convertible with the top down almost everyday it's not raining. I have four different hats that I alternate with for my commute to and from. But for the most part they stay in the car.

I bought a convertible recently and I wear mine when the top is down as well. 

I'm not really big on wearing bright colors, so my red Angels hat and red shirts only get worn if I'm running, or doing something active. I'll wear my grey or navy shirts around town more often than the red.

Luckily, my son's coach pitch team this year was the Angels, so I got to wear my gear quite a bit. My son tried for number 27, but unfortunately they didn't go up that high. 

21 minutes ago, failos said:

I bought a convertible recently and I wear mine when the top is down as well. 

I own two, a Mercedes SLK 350 and a 1969 Triumph Spitfire. I would call my Spitfire a weekend car if it wasn't in the shop the other 5 days of the week. Hey, but this week it is only one part away from the transmission attached to the driveshaft so it may just be driveable before the end of next week! Maybe.

20 minutes ago, Angel Dog and Beer said:

I'll wear my grey or navy shirts around town more often than the red.

I like the grey caps. I have one that is split grey and red while the other is all grey. Also have the CA logo hat in dark blue. Most people don't even remember that logo and wonder what team that is for.

29 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I own two, a Mercedes SLK 350 and a 1969 Triumph Spitfire. I would call my Spitfire a weekend car if it wasn't in the shop the other 5 days of the week. Hey, but this week it is only one part away from the transmission attached to the driveshaft so it may just be driveable before the end of next week! Maybe.

Very nice..especially the Spitfire, that's a beauty. I vaguely remember reading about you doing some work on it; glad to see it's almost drivable..

I bought a 2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata. Great car, I love it so much.

2 hours ago, failos said:

I wear mine at least 3 times a week.

If you ever see a good looking guy with an Angels cap in CO, it's probably me.

Actually, it's probably me. ?

I rotate between 4 of them, usually on weekends. 

I have occasionally been seen in an Angels hoodie, my red Trout jersey, my Ohtani jersey, my Salmon WS jersey, and various Angels t-shirts. Not to mention my Angels license plate frame and decal on my truck. 

i don't wear hats often, nor do i have an occasion to. when i have after-school duty when parents pick up their cherubs, i wear a an angels straw hat.

since i've lost so much weight, none of my fitted hats really fit well any longer so i need to replace them. however, i refuse to pay more than $35 for a new hat, and a lot of them are $40 plus. i was at Lids at Universal City Walk last Sunday and they wanted $44 for a hat. not a chance i'm paying that much.

1 hour ago, Mark68 said:

Actually, it's probably me. ?

I rotate between 4 of them, usually on weekends. 

I have occasionally been seen in an Angels hoodie, my red Trout jersey, my Ohtani jersey, my Salmon WS jersey, and various Angels t-shirts. Not to mention my Angels license plate frame and decal on my truck. 

Sorry, I should've said young good looking guy ?

I have three. Two actually, one is the pink one for my wife. 

I have an older one, blue with the red bill and a small case 'a' at an angle with a halo.

I also have a promo hat, with the current red front, but small panels around the sides featuring all their past hats.

I actually loved their original hat, with the halo circled around the entire top. I got it in a trade with a friend when I was a small kid. Long gone now.

I wear them occasionally locally, depending on environment and mood. Hardly ever see anyone else with them. When I go to my annual game or two in Anaheim I wear a hat along with either an Angels polo shirt or a 2002 championship T-shirt. I try to avoid the predictable team jersey look and pay tribute to the past.