• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I went to the game at Wrigley today

nate

Saw my one and only game there in April a few years back on a work trip. Think it was against the Brewers. It was cold as hell and early in the year the ivy is brown and lame.

While it is cool to be at an historical site, if I lived in Chicago I'd be begging them to renovate, and just stay home and watch on TV. It's pretty gross when you get past the initial "this is cool" factor. 

Wrigley is absolutely awesome. It's also cool seeing the "W" in people's windows after they win. I like the "Go Cubs Go" song they play too. Great environment all the way around.

And Chicago as a city is pretty great. Walkable, good food and pretty clean. Best pizza I've ever had.

@nate maybe you went to Oakland by mistake..

Next time, I suggest GPS.

You sit in stop and go traffic on surface streets for more than an hour just to get there.  The streets are riddled with potholes, narrow, and irritating.

How can anyone stand living in such a crowded city.