• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ A's 5/28/2019 (Cam Opener)

1 minute ago, stormngt said:

It's a fact that you have no class by using a tragedy in a ad hominem attack on Hamilton.  

He sucked for us, he quit on us, he is a drug addict...all true, but he did not kill the guy.  The guy extended too far over the railing and fell.  It was an accident and Hamilton was devastated by it.  I wouldnt be suprised that the accident is what got him back on drugs.  He wasnt the same hitter after the incident.

You need some soul searching in empathy if you think your comment is appropriate. 

It's 100% appropriate. Hamilton is a c*nt.

59 minutes ago, Lou said:

in case anyone cares, we won the game 

Hard to care about much of anything  when theres a debate about how far Josh Hamilton jokes should go going on. 

IMO, there is no limit.  What do I know. 

Side note.  My favorites are jokes about Ron  Washington and the Hambone doing shit loads of coke together. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 hour ago, Roy Hobbs said:

You'll never know how hurt I am that some guy on an internet Message Board thinks I'm classless.

You shouldnt be ashamed about what a guy on the internet says.  You should be ashamed of your lack of conscience.  

11 minutes ago, stormngt said:

You shouldnt be ashamed about what a guy on the internet says.  You should be ashamed of your lack of conscience.  

Another misquote by you. I never said I was ashamed of anything and you know nothing about me or my conscience. You're making a big leap trying to judge me on the basis of one comment on a message board.The best part is my comment has you defending a cheating, lying drug addict, you should be proud.