• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ A's 5/28/2019 (Cam Opener)

2 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

It's a fact , if he doesn't throw the ball the kid's dad is alive or if he makes a better throw he's still alive.

You deserve a ban dude or at least a break from posting. I couldn't stand Hamilton but you're bringing up a real life tragedy and acting like he did it on purpose. Disgusting.

2 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

You deserve a ban dude or at least a break from posting. I couldn't stand Hamilton but you're bringing up a real life tragedy and acting like he did it on purpose. Disgusting.

I never said he did it on purpose ,just that his actions caused it.The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

8 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

It's a fact , if he doesn't throw the ball the kid's dad is alive or if he makes a better throw he's still alive.

It's a fact that you have no class by using a tragedy in a ad hominem attack on Hamilton.  

He sucked for us, he quit on us, he is a drug addict...all true, but he did not kill the guy.  The guy extended too far over the railing and fell.  It was an accident and Hamilton was devastated by it.  I wouldnt be suprised that the accident is what got him back on drugs.  He wasnt the same hitter after the incident.

You need some soul searching in empathy if you think your comment is appropriate.