• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Rangers @ Angels 5/24/2019

20 hours ago, Stradling said:

@beatlesrule I am assuming if you were begging the team to trade Bedrosian a couple years back that you would be in favor of trading Buttrey now?  Full transparency I would absolutely listen to offers on Buttrey. 

I don't know much about him. Cam has been with this team much longer.

3 minutes ago, Stradling said:

But when you were begging the Angels to trade him during his really good season Cam was 24 years old.  

Yup and I had been watching him pitch for 2 years and was familiar enough with him to know it was a fluke and the Angels needed to rebuild. I was right. He hasn't pitched close to that season since. Arte should have sold high. Arte should have traded away most of the team. Arte's strategy has proven it doesn't work.

3 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

Yup and I had been watching him pitch for 2 years and was familiar enough with him to know it was a fluke and the Angels needed to rebuild. I was right. He hasn't pitched close to that season since. Arte should have sold high. Arte should have traded away most of the team. Arte's strategy has proven it doesn't work.

What were they offered for Cam?  

3 hours ago, beatlesrule said:

Artie isn't the GM