• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Simmons diagnosed with grade-3 ankle sprain - Ohtani available to play tonight

From what I understand from a friend who suffered a Grade-3 Ankle Sprain, he said it took him 8-10 months before he felt normal again, and this guy didn't play sports. 

So yeah, we'll see him next Spring Training. Should be good to go by then. 

It’s about what I expected.  This is dog shit and it sucks but maybe there’s a slight silver lining in that it will help force long looks at guys like Ward, Rengifo, Thaiss and Walsh. 

Glad that Ohtani is fine and if he’s available to play fuc*king play him.  The Angels need everything they have now.  Shohei doesn’t need a day off. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 minute ago, Scott34 said:

Time for Rengifo to step up big time. He's looked overmatched so far but definitely has the potential to be an Eckstein-like spark. 

His average exit-velocity was around 94 mph and was consistently working the count and hit the ball the other way. There definitely was some bad luck involved and think he can shine in regular playing time.

3 minutes ago, Scott34 said:

Time for Rengifo to step up big time. He's looked overmatched so far but definitely has the potential to be an Eckstein-like spark. 

He was kind of unlucky too. I felt like he was hitting the ball hard, but right at people. He's got a bunch of hard hit opposite field doubles and a few HR this season from the left side too. 

Just ride him out.

I would go with this lineup with Simmons out..

3B La Stella

SS Fletcher

CF Trout

DH Ohtani

1B Pujols/Walsh

RF Calhoun

C Lucroy

LF Goodwin

2B Rengifo